Within the peace

Aphmau sighed as she flipped through pages. The pages are extremely thin. But she was surprised how the words on the pages are still intact. Much like the house.

"Its stuff i already know". She mumbled to herself as she red more and more about healing magics.

It was around one in the morning. And she was up in island of the kitchen, reading through this old book, trying to find answers. She hasnt even touched the diary.

But damn, was she stressed.

Her hair was tighed in a bun, while Aarons hoodie sat on the stole next to her, as she leaned on her forearms, trying to figure out what the book is getting out.

Wondering why it cant just get to the point.

A soft groan escaped her lips as she flipped through the papers.

"Healing magics...form of love...how to preform....withdrawals, gah". She puffed as her eyes averted to different sentience.

Her eyes looked around.

Maybe she could practice? On something maybe? But what?

Nothing, she saw nothing.

She left another sigh as she grabbed the necklace in her pocket. Lacing it around her fingers.

Staring at the pendant.

She had already practiced moving things, such as plants, and other small objects. This crystal was nothing to compare for healing magic. It barely came withdrawals. Especially for something this tiny.

"Tell me". She whispered a5 the pendant.. begging for answers. Answers that she yet has no idea what the question is. She just wanted to learn more.

Her eyes got stuck on a sentence

'Healing magic is dangers. If someone has abnormal wounds, healing it will lead to death for the healer'

"Abnormal wounds...could they mean?".she said looked down at her void burns on her arms.

"Hm".she heard someone behind her...again.

"A-aaron?". She turned around. Seeing the black haired man...a human, standing near his door. His face was still covered in the red fabric.

"What are you doing up?". Aphmau said as aaron walked towards her. He listened to her movement. Even without his werewolf ears, he needed to listen to were she was at. "I couldnt sleep. Mm...what about you?". He asked as he walked through the kitchen.

He had a lot of practice without seeing, through the years of the bandanna. He sure as hell nows his way around.

Watching him getting a glass from the cabinet, before filling it.

"Just uh, reading".she turned her attention to the book.

"You like reading?". Aaron asked. "Kinda? Not unless i need too". She said softly. Before looking back at aaron.

"Why...are you hiding...". She tilted her head.

"My ears? I don't know. It just feels...right". He shrugged as he sat next down to the ravin haired.

"You hid them from most of your life. Maybe thats why". Aphmau said making the boy frown. "Meslissa is making sure i have them out". "She can be annoying huh?". Aphmau said. But aaron didnt move, talk, or anything.

"I was just joking...you were supposed to laugh". She sighed at her pathetic jokes. But that got aaron to softly smile. Only barely though.

"I think...i remember something". Aaron said, looking down at his cup. "Someone pouting...it looks like a cat face".aaron smiled at the thought.