Sing me a song

Helloooo, welcome to this fic. I just wanted to say,  this is how I believe the next season will come out. Or how it might portray. I tried to make it realistic as possible, so their might be cringe parts. But thats how the characters act. I really hope you all enjoy, and i hope this lives up to good expectations. I have hella good ideas for this.
There will be mild cursing. But at the end, aarmau will able to love in peace. Dw🙏
I hope yo all enjoy! Thank you!

Travis snuck down the white halls. His white hair tickled the same color as everything he saw.

Green eyes made sure he wasnt caught when he snuck into another white room. It looked the same as his.

Travis took a deep breath. Ready to face within the door. It was nerve recking. Maybe he should go back. Its not to late-

He found His hand that was slightly covered with black spot on his knuckles as he ran over the cold silver handle. Clasping it lightly, and twisting it while pulling the white door open.

A soft smirked played on his chapped lips when he waked on the cold floor. Only slightly shivering in the cold air that licked his pale body. Head to toe. But he wasn't bothered all to much.

He made it down to the bed quietly. Forgetting to shut the door.

He softly chuckled to himself as he saw the raven haired girl sleeping.

Her body was filled with marks from another realm and the fight with the demon warlock- travis doesnt want to remember.

"Pst...hey". He smiled as he pushed a few strands away from her hair while her eyes opened.

"Hey".she replied as she studied his face quietly.

He pulled away as he looked around the room.

"Looks like its just you and me here". He softly said when he looked back at the girl. "Yeah..". She formed a smirk. Despite the pain.

"Its been a long time....not alone buddy". She smiled gratefully to see the man she had to fight. Her first friend. Will hopefully become her last enemy.

He chuckled as he matched her smile. But it fell into a frowned as he gazed at the small void burns on her broken body.

Most of her wounds were covered with gaze type- while scratches can be seen.

"A-aphmau. I am so, so sorry". He feel to her needs. Making aphmau worry when she turned into a frown.

His knees dropped dead on the ground. To weak and tired to stand. He was so strong, he just needed a shoulder to lean into right now. That all he needed. And he might feel selfish later and guilty. But he didnt care. He needed his friend right now...

She found the strength and will to sit up, despite the sharp pains she is enduring. She fought through it while seeing her dear friend in pain. That was somehow worse then her own. No way is she going to let him cry on his knees as she laid there lazily.

"I never meant to hurt anyone. I hurt so many people. I just wanted k-Katelyn to be safe. Thats all i wanted". He sobbed as aphmau placed her hand on the back of his head. Running it down his white hair. Which was surprisingly fluffy and soft.

"I tried to fight it. I tried to fight him. But he won. I though it wouldnt ever end". He hissed. Remembering how he was shoved out of the way from control. How he was too weak to stand up and fight. He laid there. Watched it all happen.

"Hey, its okay. We all did things we were forced to do. No one will ever, ever blame you. It was not your fault". Aphmau frowned as she looked down at the white haired boy.