3.3

Ri-an's mother said a small speech which was interrupted by the arrival of the Jung's and the Jang's as the crowd parted for both of the families to accommodate themselves.

Suyin busied herself after her parents were whisked away by heading over to the tables filled with delicacies. Anything with chocolate going right onto her plate.

"You know, Suyin. You really shouldn't eat so much chocolate." The gruff voice in her ear was what caused her to freeze. "Didn't I tell you about your diet?"

Suyin was afraid to turn around so she kept walking down the line as did many others.

"I have a pack of gum, but the belly fat won't disappear overnight." The male continued to whisper to her. "Should I bring you to do surgery?" He chuckled lowly.

"What do you want?" Suyin kept her tone leveled, examining the chocolate muffin before it was taken off her plate.

"I don't want what I already have, darling." The male tilted her chin to look across the room, seeing the heads of the Jung and Jang families talking together. "We're going to be such a happy family." He chuckled and left.

After his presence left her mind, she walked over to her father who had just finsihed a talk with the Jung's.

"What did he say?" Suyin whispered to her father.

"It wasn't what he said, it's what he did." Her father pulled her along to the two heads who were talking with their children beside of them.

Ri-an's mother, Jae-I's father and Suyin's father in one place.

Ri-an had a stare off with Jae-I. Suyin had a stare off with Haneul who smiled.

It became a small competition between Ri-an's mother and Jae-I's father to see who could embarrass the other even more until the chairman who propsed the topic to their game excused himself awkwardly, making the parents converse again.

It seemed Kang Ha was feeling the dramatics as the music became a bit tense.

He-ra met with the group. "It's been a long time." She smiled. "You remember me, don't you?"

"Of course." Suyin's father sounded a bit annoyed.

"Hello, dear." Mr. Jung said in recognition.

"Well, I have someone who's been waiting to introduce himself to you, but he's very shy." He-ra mostly looked at Suyin's father.

"And who may that be?" Suyin's father looked at his daughter who only stare blankly ahead.

"After all, I'm Suyin and Jae-I's's friend. It's only right to help them out. Wouldn't you say?" He-ra smiled with a small shake of her head.

"Yoon He-ra." Jae-I said in a warning tone.

Suyin clutched her purse tightly in her hands, seeing everyone's attention directed to the newcomer.

"Meet Suyin's boyfriend." He-ra pulled him from thin air. "Though, many say that Jae-I and Suyin share him so...Suyin and Jae-I's boyfriend."

Everyone was in shock.

Suyin and Jae-I shared a glance, seeing the wicked plan from inside He-ra's soul oozing out in thick black chunks.

"He's living proof of our school motro. It's noblesse oblige in action. Carrying on our tradition."

At He-ra's words, the two Jung brothers shared a small laughat the information.

"The pride of Jooshin. A scholarship kid." He-ra kept the bright smile on her face.

Jae-I's father clenched his fists, jaw tightening as his eyes evaluated the make in front of him.

Suyin's father had a small frown, glancing at his daughter then back at Ha, who was very uncomfortable.

Ri-an's mother kept a small smile on her face, glad her son was not a part of the drama.

"Don't be shy. Say hello, Kang Ha." He-ra nudged him a bit.

Kang Ha looked at Jae-I's father before shying away as his gaze was dead serious.

Jae-I's father turned slowly to look at his daughter who sighed and loked away.

Ri-an's mother raised her head lightly with a small smile at the drama. Jae-I's younger brother smiled at the revelation. The principal stood a few meters away but froze as the news was revealed.

Ri-an looked at both He-ra and Ha. Haneul glared at Suyin, hands in his pockets as they fiddled with the fabric. Jae-I looked at Suyin who had her hands folded in front of her stomach, looking down.

Ha gauged everyone's reactions before saying, "It's great to meet you, my name's Kang Ha."

"...."

Haneul stormed into his room after the night and immediately took his tie off, throwing it on the floor. "I did everything for her." He clutched his head. "I got a new haircut, a new sense of style to fit her dream boys I found on her phone and she still goes ahead and date someone else?!"

It's a good thing his room was soundproof.

Haneul got up and saw a picture book that was open, showing a picture of him and his love by the pool.

"Suyin, the water is cold." He trembled from the feel on his toes. Suyin swam between his feet as he sat by the edge. "Get in." She pulled him in but he wasn't expecting it, causing him to almost drown until he realised his feet touched the ground. "You're going to regret that!" He laughed as she shrieked, swimming to the other side of the pool.

Haneul sighed, holding the picture book close before flipping to another page where he saw the picture of Suyin with a metal bat stained with blood in her hands.

Suyin stumbled back as she looked down at the dead body with shaky eyes. "Aw, look at what you did, Suyin." Haneul shook the camera in his hands as he walked over to his love. "You killed him." Suyin shook at the realisation. "I didn't mean to!" Haneul hushed her, bringing her into a comforting hug and glaring down at the body of her older brother.

Haneul held a lovesick smile on his face, laying back in his bed and seeing a large picture of Suyin's crying face over his bed.

He groaned when his pants got tight.

"Oh, Suyin. I can't wait to have you."

A/N: I don't know if Jae-I's brother in the show was younger or older than her so I just assumed he was younger and added another brother to build up some plot onto the whole 'toxic relationship' thing.