Chapter 35

Sara closed her eyes being a shield to Kiara by hugging her around. Suddenly she heard a loud thud. She opened her eyes slightly and saw the intruder on floor and in pain. She expected to see Kartik who came back and saved her.

But when she raised her head, it was Arav. He was holding an iron rod in his hand. Arav didn't seem like that he could be that strong but the anger in his face was visible.

"Vhabi aap thik ho?" Arav asked looking at Sara. He called her vhabi outside the office and she smiled with tears. Sara helped Kiara in getting up.

"Arav tum..."

Without missing a beat, Arav pulled out his phone. "Ek minute vhabi, I'm calling the police," he said, his voice steady despite the tension in the air. "We need to get someone here right now."

Just as he dialed, the front door swung open, and Kartik stepped in, his presence commanding and protective. He froze for a moment as he took in the scene-the fear in Sara's eyes and Kiara's tension.

Kartik rushed near the girls.

"Tum dono thik ho?" which they both nodded.

But amidst these, the intruder was about to escape. But Arav was quick to catch him again and Kartik took a hold. The masked man struggled but found himself trapped between Kartik's grip and Arav's determination. Realizing he was outmatched, he growled in frustration.

Kartik ripped his mask and Arav almost shouted,

"Ritwikkk"

Sara and Kiara were equally stunned.

With a desperate shove, Ritwik broke free, darting toward the backdoor. But before he could escape, Arav was quick on his feet, blocking his path. "You're not getting away!" he shouted, tackling the man to the ground.

Kartik moved to help, securing the masked man's hands behind his back.

The sound of sirens grew closer and moments later, the police arrived, quickly taking control of the situation. As they cuffed Ritwik and escorted him away,

Sara's heart began to calm and She turned to Arav, who was still catching his breath from the scuffle. "Thank you Arav agar aaj tum nahi ate..." she asked, her voice filled with gratitude.

Arav wiped the sweat from his brow and shook his head, trying to compose himself. "Nahi nahi vhabi...kesi baate kar rahi ho aap"

"Wese tum yaha kese aye?" Kiara asked but didn't get the reply as before that Sid barged into and they had their own reunion.

Sara felt a wave of warmth wash over her at Kartik's concern as he wrapped his arms around her.

Kartik turned to her, his expression fierce but filled with concern. "I won't let anyone hurt you, Sara. I promise," he said, his voice steady, grounding her amidst the chaos.

"Tumhe kese pata chala Kartik?" Sara asked still not ok.

"Sara woh Ritwik uss couple ka baccha tha hi nahi. Woh planted tha tumhe harm karne ke liye" Kartik said.

"Fir vhaiya ne mujhe call kiya aur pucha ki Ritwik office main hain ki nahi. Paar woh aaj jaldi nikal gaya"

"Tum dono akeli thi ghar pe aur mere ane main time lagta isiliye maine Arav ko bhej diya"

"Paar in sab ke piche tha kaun?" Sid asked.

"Woh Sameer aur kaun" Kiara said in anger.

"Ki tu na aaj ke baad jab tak Sameer na pakda jaye mujhse mil mat...aj meri wajah se..." Sara said to Kiara.

"Tujhe saar pe chot lagi hain kya?" Kiara asked with a frown.

"Tum sab humare liye bohot important ho Kiara...isiliye Sara esa bol rahi hain" Kartik smiled.