Falls

+++++Divjyot POV+++++

"Hi, you okay?" I asked my manwhore brother-in-law as he smiled. He was shoved in the chair and ropes tried around him. Then the door was kept just open enough to allow the CCTV to capture him.

"I was okay. But I've heard you have a mean hook so I don't think I won't be." He said, as I moved for my back to towards the camera.

"I'm sorry for this." I said and brought forward all the pain I had stored in me for so long. Today was supposed to be in my favor and nothing could go wrong. I raised my hand for a slap and let my hand touch the lower part of his ear pinna and still covering his whole cheek. Then the guard shut the door.

"Dammmnnn. That hurt." He said, as I tried to offer him water. "No. My ear is still ringing. I hope this doesn't end with me being deaf."

"No, you won't." I said as I took out my make up kit and made it look like he had got a good beating.

"These rebels won't ever come close to how smart you are, Bhabhi." He said, as I smiled. Nor could his brother.

Today was the day.

"Are you buttering me, so I don't slap you again?" I tried to joke back. But I was nervous,

"No, I mean.. I am scared. But Yeah. Please don't ever slap me or make a plan where you actually slap me. A fake slap would be better."

"That might be suspicious. I am no actor."

"You're a cop. That's worse." He said, as I looked at the guards. He now had a big bruise covering his right eye and some fresh redness here and there. "Tear some of his clothes and make him look dishelmed." I said, as Tejpartap looked at them with a shrug as they hesitated. "Will you do it? Or I should?" I asked the guards and looked at Tejpartap. "You've got another change of clothes, right?" he nodded as I held his shirt from his collar and gave it a hard pull ripping it.

After about 10 minutes of him being in the room, he looked like somebody who was tortured and questioned.

"Open the door." I said as they held it out. I wished good luck to Tejpartap in a way that the CCTV detected I was warning him and walked out.

I took out my phone and called Tejas.

"The bird is in the cage. Did Raavi crack her?"

"Almost. It's nuclear." He said confirming what the national intelligence had suspected, and I couldn't breath. This is happening.

"They won't go ahead with it. The radiations will kill everything for miles including Tejpartap." I said, and thought about a secluded place like this palace is appropriate for a attack at this scale. Even though it's not happening. Not today.

"They... They don't care. The ones with the nuclear ties are not targeting any prince or king." He said and what he implied had me shook to the core.

"Your illegal weapon manufacture and mafia?" I said, what I had heard rumors about, but nobody had been able to prove this. Until today.

"No, Divjyot. Look around you. So many influential people and one attack."

"We should vacate the palace?" I tried to sound logical.

"No. A prophecy states that this palace is the end of this monarchy. I am not letting this happen. For the nuclear reactor they require something large. Raavi was saying she found gloves with fingerprints." He said, as I thought for a minute.

"Where do we need that? And whose hand impression?" I spoke and made my way towards the basement. "I'm coming with you."

"Divjyot. Go to the hall and enjoy the ball."