02

She was now sitting in one of the small buildings that were in the square letting one of the boys clean and bandage the cut. 

The boy who she had correctly assumed to be Alby had ordered the asian and fluffy blonde to take her to the med-jacks which she assumed were the doctors of this place. 

Along with all the medical things in the small building there were two boys that she had seen before from the crowd. The one was a tallish boy with brown curls on his head and the other was a slightly lighter skinned boy than Alby that had hair. 

It was silent as the boy that looked like Alby cleaned her hand. He was using what she assumed to be rubbing alcohol to clean the cut and even though it stung she wouldn't make a noise. 

There was no way she was going to seem weak in front of a load of boys that she didn't even know if she could trust. 

‘Nichole… my name is Nichole.’ 

She heard in the back of her head, she could only assume that it was actually her name. Maybe that meant she was getting her memory back. 

Nichole looked over at the asian and fluffy blonde seeing them in a mumbled chat stealing glances at her. They were like two girls gossiping over their latest crush. 

The boy that was working on her hand looked up, reaching her eyes, he sent her a small smile which she didn't return. Although something was telling her that these boys weren't as bad as she thought. 

“My name is Jeff.” The boy spoke, “That's Clint.” 

The curly haired boy sent her a small wave with a smile before going back to whatever he was doing. 

“You probably don't remember your name, that's norma-” 

“My name's Nichole.” She cut him off. 

“Alright.” Jeff threw the cloth he was using to clean her hand to the side and grabbed a bandage. “That was quite the first impression you made.” 

“Oh yeah kicking Gally in the groin was amazing She-bean.” The asian snickered. “I've heard all about how you first reacted when you first came up. Best reaction yet.” 

“What do you expect? I mean seriously you're all boys and I'm a girl.” Nichole sent them all a ‘duh’ look. 

“True but we have also never had a girl sent up before.” The fluffy blonde finally spoke up. 

His accent still sent a comfort through her and it worked even more now that she had calmed down slightly. She still didn't fully trust them though. 

“So I'm the only girl? In a load of boys?” 

“Now that you say that it does sound quite bad.” Clint chuckled, shaking his head. 

Jeff finished tying up the bandage around her palm, “Alright Greeni-” 

“Nichole.” She sent him a glare, not wanting to be called a Greenie. 

“Nichole.” He corrected himself, “Your hand is all fixed. See you at dinner.” 

The fluffy blonde held the door open as she grabbed her spear and made her way out the building with him and the asian following. 

Nichole stopped walking looking around the square, there were a few buildings, a forest and a garden where she could see vegetables and fruit growing. 

“I'm Newt. Nice to meet you, love.” The fluffy blonde spoke from her side. 

Her eyes narrowed, ignoring the nickname, “You're a lizard?”