light yagami

you don't own me - saygrace ft g-eazy

"you fucked up everything up today." light cursed, "how could you be so fucking stupid?!"

i look at him with anger, his eyes were on the road, posture slumped. lights hair was an absolute mess.

"it wasn't all my fault." i mumbled, hoping he wouldn't hear. suddenly, light slams on the breaks. my body was thrown around. i look back at him and see his staring at me.

"who's else was it?" he whispered angrily, "cmon tell me, y/n. who's fault was it besides yours? if you have so much to say, what's fucking stopping you?"

i dropped slient, looking the other way for crying was not an option in this situation. outside the car, it poured.

today's investigation went to shit, we spent 17 hours for failure. we found no evidence or help because we, or i, focused on the wrong location. this caused our work to be delayed a whole day.

light grabs my chin, "why are you looking away? look at me when i ask a question."  his eyes had nothing but anger and disappointment. i try pushing his hands off of me but my hands were stopped by light. he grips my wrist and pulls my weight down.

"god, y/n." he mumbles, "it's so hard to stay mad at you when you look like that. whore."

light drops his hands and lands on my thighs. he starts to attack my neck with his lips but i push him back, my hands on his chest. his eyes twitch, and i open the car door and start walking away. i hear the car go into drive, light comes up next to me, sitting in the car.

"baby, im sorry come back into the car. im sorry i yelled." light begs, i did not respond. but i wanted him
so
bad.

"fuck you." i yell

"y/n get in the car baby, let's forget this whole thing. please baby." light forgave. i take a deep breath and stop my pace, i slow down. his car follows my actions as well. i look at light who seems to be grinning, i look in front of me.

a long path till i get to the hotel, i was soaked. i open the car door and sat, looking ahead.

"yeah, good choice." he cooed as his right hand finds my inner thigh, his left continuing tightening on the wheel.