[CHAPTER-12]

Before I start this chapter I want you all to read my last chapter again as I had done some editing in that chapter because I totally forgot to add that part.... And if you have already read that again so let's start from new chapter....... ❣️
**********************  

Previous :-

??? Pov :-

And today when she come in engagement wearing that navy blue gown fuck... My eyes were completely stuck on her... She is the most beautiful women in my eyes and the very first women who made my heartbeat run faster then the bulit train........

********
New

Marriage.....

Taehyung's pov :-

Ahhhh finally finally I'm going to marry my first love I'm so exited to marry with her. I can't even express my feelings in words I'm too much happy and exited. In just one month hana stole my heart but i never ever confess her about my feelings because I want to express my feelings on the wedding day, in this one month maybe I didn't express my love in word but I did express my love by my actions and I know Hana always understand my actions..... I very happy that she is going to be my wife soon......

And right now I'm standing in front of mirror looking at my self........

"hyung can you stop staring at yourself in the mirror now" (who said?)

I turn my face towards the bed were my best friend and cousin is sitting....

"Jungkook it's okay it's just our tae tae is to much excited to marry his only love" (who said??)

When jimin said this I just shyly turn my head again towards the mirror....

"waaaahhh did you saw that jimin hyung..... Taehyung hyung just blush" (jungkook said with a smrik)

"yeah I saw how our tae just blush" (jimin also join jungkook in teasing me)

I roll my eyes and them and went towards the bed I glare at both of them and they both just awkwardly smile at me...

"are you both done teasing me?"
(I ask and they both give me a small nob...)
"good, now tell me how do I look"
"seriously this is the 20th time tae ask this"
"our dude is being crazy in love"
(they both were whispering to each other but enough for me to hear.... I was about to say something but before that dad enter in the room)

Author pov :-

"wow look at my son looking handsome and dashing today" ( tae's dad said while entering in the room)

excuse me my son always look handsome and dashing" (tae's mom said while entering in the room behind tae's dad)

[guyss now I'm going to refer tae's dad as Mr. Kim and tae's mom as Mrs. Kim. So don't get confuse ok and in this if you have any doubt then you can ask me]

Taehyung smiled brightly at his parents and they both come and hug taehyung.....
"son let's go" (Mr. Kim said)

Everyone present in the room nob and they all went towards the hall...while going towards hall jimin come and whispered in taehyung's ear...
"tae can you do me a favour" while taehyung nob silently.
"can you set your sister in law with me" (jimin said and wink towards taehyung) taehyung was shock to hear jimin's words soon they all reach the hall and taehyung didn't replied on jimin's word.....
(I saw something like this on Instagram so I also thought to use it in this series)

Taehyung come and stand in the stage excitingly waiting for Hana with a brightest smile on his face..while his whole family standing down looking at him with a smile.....

{poor tae don't know that destiny have some other Plan}

{Bride's side}

Author pov :-

While wearing a beautiful bride dress Hana is roaming here and there in her room with different emotions on her face, her face was showing fear, stress, anxiety, scared...

That's when you, your mom and dad enter in her room to check on her.....

Hana stop on her place when she saw you all present there. you and your parents worriedly look at her
[I'm referring your parents as Mr. And Mrs. Lee, okay?]
"hana princess what happen??" ( Mrs. Lee ask)
But hana didn't reply she just burst into tears and start crying while hugging her mother while you and your parents become more worried for her.

"unnie say something what's wrong why are you crying" (you ask but she didn't reply and keeping crying)

After complete 10 min she calm down and pull away from the hug. You made her sit on the bed and give her water then sit beside her...

You and your mom was sitting on the both side of Hana while your dad was just standing in front of hana with a questionable look..

"mom....... I.... I.... Ca....can't do this marriage" (hana said making all of you shock and froze on there place)

"wh.... What.. Are you saying princess" (Mrs. Lee ask softly while mr.lee start burning in anger but control it)

"I can't marry taehyung mom" (hana said)
"unnie are you crazy, do you even know what are you saying you love taehyung then why can't you marry him now" (you said being little annoyed from her talk but what she said next made all of you shock)
"i never loved him and also I'm pr-----" (Hana said)

Hana's words got cut by a harsh slap landed on Hana's cheek making her whole face turn red and it's was Mr. Lee

"stop you nonsense talks hana and stop making these fake excuses..... Everything is prepaid now... Everyone is happy for this marriage..... Everyone is waiting for you.... Taehyung is waiting for you...... I don't care you have to marry taehyung only Kim taehyung got it "( Mr. Lee angrily shout at hana and left from the room)

You and your mom also went out without looking back at hana. " you have to marry taehyung hana" (with that saying you all left leaving hana all alone in the room)

______________________________________________________

Heyyyy guyssss so here is the first part of marriage 🎉❣️..... Next part will be out soon....

Are you excited for next part???? ❤️❣️❤️❣️I'm hell excited for next part.....

Vote and leave a good comment guyss someone time authors need motivation and I need motivation for this ff...... ❤️❣️

Meet you all in the next part til then byyyy cutieeesss....... 💕💕❣️❣️

I hope till now you all had already gusse who is that person who save y/n from falling... 😉❣️