[CHAPTER-15]

Previous:-

Mom -----( my words got cut by my mom placing her index finger on my lips making me shut)

Please for us, for our reputation, please marry him princess (my mom said with a hope in her eyes)

New:-

I didn't said anything just stare at my mom silently.. I don't know what to reply..... I'm confuse between my heart and mind.....I was busy in thinking suddenly two tall mans enter inside the room....

??? -> aunty what is happening here ( one man ask while looking at Mrs. Kim then at halmoni)

The other men come towards bed where me, my mom and TAE'S grandma were sitting. He come and stand beside halmoni...

??? -> halmoni what happen (he ask)

Halmoni look up at him and let out a heavy sign then said

"hana runway jinahh( halmoni's words made both of them frozen on there place with what look on there faces) and now I want this girl to take Hana's place" (halmoni said while patting my head softly)

They both look at me while I look at ground completely avoiding any eye contact with them.....

"please daughter" (halmoni said to me while pleading)

I look at her in shock and hold her hand "please you're older then me don't do this"

"then marry him" (halmoni ask again this time with a soft small smile)

I stay silent and look at my mom and dad who give me a small nob and my mom had a small smile on her face....

I sign and finally said "I will".... Everyone look at me with a small smile except Mr. And Mrs. Kim

Then they all left and I got ready for marriage.... After getting ready I open the door and saw my parents standing with guilt....

" we are sorry princess we don't want to force you in this  marriage but we are helpless" (my dad said)

"it's okay dad, it's not your fault" ( I said with I tight smile)

Then my dad hold my hand and we both enter the hall... Everyone start looking at us.... No one can recognise me because of my valley......

We are walking towards stage while my heart is beating faster then the bulet train because of fear and anxiety....

We both reach at the stage and a hand come in my view my dad give my hand in that hand and said "we are sorry please take care of my daughter"

"I will dad I promise" (taehyung said to my dad with a bright smile while I didn't dare to look up at him)

Taehyung pull me up and we both stand on the stage on our place..... Mr. Kim come and  wishper something in priest ear And then priest started the ceremony

(look guyss I'm sorry because I don't know about western marriage that much. I hope whatever I'm writing is little match)

"Mr. Kim taehyung do you take miss Lee y/n as your lawful wife" (priest said)

Taehyung didn't reply there was completely silence in the hall while I didn't dare to look up.....

"Mr. Kim taehyung do you take miss Lee y/n as your lawful wife" (priest repeat)

"I do" (taehyung replied while trying to sound soft)

"miss. Lee y/n do you take Mr. Kim taehyung as your lawful husband" ( priest ask)

I can't how can I accept this no I can't.. I didn't know what to reply I'm getting more and more confuse.....should I accept this as my fate.....my fate to be tied as an replace bride...

"miss Lee y/n do you take Mr. Kim taehyung as your lawful husband" (priest repeat)

"I do" (I replied with heavy heart while tears start falling from my eyes)

Now I announce you both as husband & wife.... You may kiss the bride.....(priest said)

I got shock my Heart beat got more increase after hearing priest words..... My anxiety grow more and more by each passing seconds.....

Suddenly I felt someone's hand on my velly I already knew who is it... I don't have any dare to look up at his face...

He place his one hand one my cheek his thumb was on my corner of lip he bend down and I pull back a little but he hold my cheek tightly and kiss on his thumb which was near my lips and he whisper dangerously while greeting his teeth "smile"  while my eyes were close and tears falling continuesly......

He back away and everyone start cheering and clapping.... While i stand with a tight lip smile on my face....

My breathing is getting heavy by each second... My anxiety is growing more & more suddenly I felt a hand on my waist which made me flinch hard I look up and saw taehyung standing dangerously close to me and his one hand on my waist......

"smile smile and smile... It's my last warning or else the conference wouldn't be good for you because you already ruined something badly now don't you dare to ruin my reputation" (taehyung said dangerously while he was continuously looking at the cameras and giving a soft smile)

I knew what is he try to say i try to act normal and smile but I can't My anxiety was already increasing after hearing his words made it worse and I breath become heavier after few minutes everything blank out......

I shut open my eyes when I suddenly felt something cold on my face......

I blink my eyes multiple time to adjust my view and saw taehyung stand in front of me with a water bucket in his hand.... Then I realised that he had thrown cold water on me......

"ohhhh look my lawful wife is wake up" ( taehyung said)

His word made me come out from my thoughts and look up at him....

"how was your sleep" (taehyung ask)

I look at him with fear in my eyes

"tae---taehy---" ( taehyung didn't let me complete and hold my chin harshly)

"don't... Don't you dare to take my name with your shitty mouth" (taehyung said while digging his finger on my chin)

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

So finally the wedding is done.... Now be ready for little abuse and little smut.....

English is not my first language so if you found any mistakes then I'm genuinely sorry.....

Just leave a good comment for me 💌❤️...