[CHAPTER-14]

{Previous}

didn't even notice when tears start falling from my eyes..... I quickly run outside to find mom.... I found her talking with tae's mom and tae's grandma........ I went behind her and whispered in her ear.... "mom unnie is not in her room"....
My mom look at me with widen eyes and whispered back "what are you talking"...... I didn't reply her I just hold her hand and take her to the room with me but didn't saw that tae's mom and grandma where also following us.....

{New}

I come inside the room with mom.... And we both again start finding unnie but didn't find her but mom find a paper on the mirror table she quickly grab it and read mom's eyes widen in shock after reading the note while I was standing confuse there....
"mom what's written in this paper" (I ask being completely confused)...

Mom Didn't said anything her expressions was same as before.... She sit on bed and place her palm on her mouth and start crying......

"mom what happen" (I aks but she keep crying)

Tae's mom and grandma also come and got shock when they didn't find Hana unnie there......

"where is hana" (Tae's mom ask)

Me and mom we both didn't knew what to reply so we just stay silent...... And mom read that note still not saying anything....

"where is hana" (tae's mom ask anger was clearly visible in her tone)....

"she runaway" (my mom said in low voice while looking at ground)

Me, tae's mom and grandma become shocked after hearing mom's word.....

"mom what------" (my words got cut when my mom showed me the note which we found on mirror table few minutes ago).......

My eyes widen reading that note

Note:- mumma I'm sorry but I can't marry taehyung I love someone else.... I know what I'm doing is wrong in your eyes but I don't have any other option please forgive me....

- Hana..

after I finish reading unnie's note everything felt silent in room.... But the silence got broke by a loud thug on the door..... We all flinch and turn our faces towards the door and saw my dad standing there while his eyes showing anger and were full with tears this is the first time i saw my dad this much angry........

Now what we will do huh??? your daughter runway from the marriage. She didn't even think about our family's reputation..... Such a bad daughter you have.... I never in my dream thought that my own best friend's daughter would be like this. Shame on you Mrs. Lee yurin [yurin is your mom's name here] (tae's mom said in anger while greeting her teeth).......

While my mom and dad stand there silently looking down at ground with guilt and hurt......

Now why are you both quite tell us what we should do there are many reporters, guests out there who are waiting bride, waiting to see the girl who is going to be the queen of Kim Enterprises, the girl who is queen of Kim taehyung's life (tae's mom shout in anger on my parents)

While I was sitting silently looking down at the ground and tears falling continuesly from my eyes tae's mom's words like someone dig knife in my heart but I can't say anything because we are wrong here.....

(guys it will be confusing for you so I'm writing tae's mom as Mrs. Kim and tae's grandma as halmoni)

Halmoni come and sit beside me she put her hand on my head and ask me the most shocking and unaccepted questions........

(will you marry with my grand son)

We all look at her in shock while she has a small smile on her face......

Mom what are----(Mrs. Kim try to say but halmoni cut her words off and so Mrs. Kim left the room in anger)

We stayed silent for some time until Mrs. Kim come back in the room with Mr. Kim(taehyung's dad) and a unknown girl beside them...... While grandpa also come inside from behind.....

Mom I want luna as my son's replace bride (Mrs. Kim said while pulling that unknown girl close while that girl become shock and shy after hearing that)......

No.... Only this girl will marry my grand son (halmoni said while pointing her finger at me)

Mom Taehyung is my son i have all rights to choose the life partner of my son (Mrs. Kim said in anger)

Since when you start calling him your son when you never cared and loved him... Never treat him as your son... Then why today you're calling him your son...... I care for him give him the love that he needs not only him also to sana (halmoni said calmly but still anger was visible in her voice while Mrs. Kim and Mr. Kim stand there silently)

I let you choose his life partner at first because i found my grand son smiling and being happy after long time but now i will do what my heart said since the time I saw her (she said while looking at me with a small smile and patting my head) since the time I saw her engagement party I didn't knew why but I wish to have her as my daughter-in-law..... I found her perfect for my grand son but you choose hana and I didn't complain because of taehyung......

As now hana runway so I want her to be my daughter-in-law, I want her to be my grand son's life partner, I want her to be my grand son's happiness , strength, power,
A reason to smile.... Will you be the replace bride of my grand son (halmoni ask me with a smile on her face)

Halmoni's words made everyone stunned.... Then my mom also come to me and stand on my right side and pat my shoulder...

Marry him y/n (my mom's words made me more shock how can she accept it so easily)

Mom -----( my words got cut by my mom placing her index finger on my lips making me shut)

Please for us, for our reputation, please marry him princess (my mom said with a hope in her eyes)

(1039 words)

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Here is the next part everyone thank you for waiting patiently ❤️❤️❤️

I hope you all like this part and be ready for next part which will be out tomorrow in between 11am to 3 pm...

English is not mu first language so if you found any mistakes then I'm sorry guys💌❤️