[CHAPTER-11]

Previous :-

can you please put me down now"  (I said being little uncomfortable)
He nob and gently put me down then I quickly went away from there.......

New :-

Time skip to engagement party (8pm)-------->>>>>

Author pov :-

The guest start coming while your and taehyung's family was already present there.
Taehyung was standing just beside his mom while sana was standing far away from them.

Hana was standing behind her father while your mom was just looking at entrances waiting for you......

You didn't came with your parents and hana in engagement party because you need someone time alone so make excuses like you are not ready yet, you will take more time in getting ready, they didn't force you and went for the engagement party...............

It's was already 9pm you still didn't came in the engagement, the engagement party started at 7pm......

Taehyung parents are saying to do the engagement from last 45mins but your parents refuse saying "let y/n come first then we can do the engagement" taehyung's parents nob and both families start waiting for you...........

At 9:30pm you enter in the engagement party wearing a beautiful, elegant  nevy blue dress you were shining different in the whole party....

1

1

2

2

3

3.

(guys I give you 3 choices choose which ever you want and if you don't like then imagine any one you want)

Sana smile and come running towards you, she hugged you tightly like there is no tomorrow. "sana I'm gonna die"... You said with a giggle. "I don't care bish"..... Sana said and hugged you more tightly but pulled away when your mom come towards you both...
"

if you both are done so let's go and meet everyone y/n...."......your mom said and you nob. You, sana and your mom come where both families was standing.

"Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention please"
Taehyung's dad said on mic gaining everyone's attention on him...

"as you all already know that today is my one and only son's engagement and after 2 days marriage........ My son is all grow up men now umm let's leave it I'm going to make you all bored if I continue talking like this". (taehyung's dad said making everyone laugh)

"now I want my son and my daughter-in-law to come on stage so we can start the engagement".... Taehyung's dad said with a smile while looking at taehyung and hana.....

Taehyung and hana come to the stage for engagement......
(boring let's skip------>) no, no, no😂...

Hana held taehyung's hand and slide a beautiful diamond ring in his ring finger...taehyung smiled brightly at her then taehyung also slide ring in Hana's ring fingers.......

Everyone present there start cheering and clapping for them...... Taehyung slide his left hand in Hana's waist and pull her closer to himself. Hana and taehyung both were looking at each other with a bright smile on there faces but there y/n.... Who's heart is hurting like someone is stabbing it again and again... Y/N eyes were full of tears... Tears of hurt, tears of pain... But she shrugged them off and brightly smile and giggle.....

Time skip. -------->

The engagement party is almost over every guests has left its just your and taehyung's family...... Soon your parents also said by to taehyung's family and left and taehyung's family also left......

??? Pov. :-

I straight come upstairs in my room and went to take shower I turn on the shower and close my eyes...

Just as I close my eyes her brown eyes come in my view her and automatically a bright smile come on my face soft giggle, her hairs which look so soft, her cheeks and a little blush over them..... I still remember how she fall in my amrs and her eyes where close because of fear but when she didn't felt anything she open her eyes and look in my eyes I swear I fall for her by the her fearful eyes look at me fuck she was so cute and the way she run away from there *cute*....

And today when she come in engagement wearing that navy blue gown fuck... My eyes were completely stuck on her... She is the most beautiful women in my eyes and the very first women who made my heartbeat run faster then the bulit train........

______________________________________________________

Finally after long time I post this chapter for which I'm genuinely sorry actually I was little depressed this month that's why I didn't post the chapter but now I'm back and I will post chapter on time♥️♥️

I hope you like this part ❤️❤️.. I want you all to leave some vote for this chapter ❣️❣️

And be ready for the next chapter because next part is marriage 😉😉. I know I made you all wait alot for that chapter and that chapter will be out on the day after tomorrow okay guyss❣️❣️❤️❤️

Sorry once again and byyyy❤️❣️