𝟐𝟓. 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐫

Hiiieee, Ommo I fell in love with this song recently, It's lyrics and music everything is so addictive for a single soul like me, so I thought why don't I share it with my sweethearts, hope you will enjoy it too...

kindly read the note below the chapter.

For now, Enjoy the chapter -

"No please, this is so wrong you can't " - I cried out in my sleep, my voice laced with panic

"No please, this is so wrong you can't " - I cried out in my sleep, my voice laced with panic. I was not able to move, my hands were shivering. My body was paralyzed with fear, trembling with the weight of my emotions; I could hardly catch my breath, each inhale heavy with dread.

"Mishika, Mishika" - I heard a familiar voice. It was Ahana. I blinked awake to find Bella curled up against my chest, her small form offering some solace. Ahana's eyes were wide with concern and I wrapped my arms around her with Bella gently spooned between us, sharing our warmth. "No one is here you are safe, you know that whosoever was troubling us has been caught" - she reassured me, trying to soothe my still racing heart.

"Come on fresh and up and come to the hall, I will prepare breakfast for you" - she urged, her tone light but her eyes still reflecting concern.
"But paro, I saw him last night in the cafe" - I replied, the image of that man still vivid in my mind."It was a lot of chaos there, after Mr. Waltz's death so you have mistaken someone else as him" - Ahana responded with a dismissive wave, unwilling to accept my fears as valid.

Once I entered the bathroom, I noticed Ahana's clothes strewn across the floor. "Paro, why you left your clothes in my bathroom" - I called her.
"Just leave them there actually my bathroom's shower is clogged so I bathe here" - she explained.
"Oh okay" - I replied, letting it go as I turned on the shower soon after

After my bath, I settled down on the balcony with a cup of morning tea, the warmth of the mug grounding me. The previous night had been a nightmare for the entire neighborhood, it was raining heavily since last morning. A man was missing from our area and Mr. waltz's death has feared everyone. the police were patrolling the whole night in our area.

The rain had eased, but I was still trapped in a storm of my own making. The thoughts of that man haunted me relentlessly. My mind kept insisting he wouldn't find me here, yet my heart whispered that he was closer than I wanted to believe.

The heavy rains had also filled the pit intended for the pool with murky water. Just then, Ahana's voice drew me back to reality. "Mishu, let's go downstairs, Bella wants to have a walk" - she called, her tone cheerful, trying to shake the remnants of fear still clinging to my thoughts.

We came downstairs , The air was fresh, filled with the sounds of chirping birds and rustling leaves. We strolled leisurely, but our peaceful morning took an unexpected turn when we spotted Emily, struggling to carry two heavy boxes towards the café.