My view on LGBT Community and Sin

Homosexuality and Gay marriage is one of the most unique sins in our day. Homosexuality is only mentioned in the bible six times. Three times in the old testament and three times in the new testament. My view of homosexuality is that its a sin, same with gay marriage. Honestly, I don't even know if gay marriage is even mentioned in the bible, most likely not. But marriage is mentioned multiple times in the bible mentioning husbands and their wives. A couple months back I was all for homosexuality and gay marriage, but the holy spirit convicted me, I'll give an explanation on that a little later on. Here are 3 versus on homosexuality in the new testament. I really don't care for the old testament because we got jesus, and if you wanna point out homosexuality in the old testament; then  I can point out that eating red meat is a sin and,shaving your beard is a sin. So here is the three versus

1.    "The law is for people who are sexually immoral, or who practice homosexuality, or are slave traders, liars, promise breakers, or who do anything else that contradicts the wholesome teaching that comes from the glorious Good News entrusted to me by our blessed God."   (1 Timothy 1:10  NLT)

2.     "That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other. And the men, instead of having normal sexual relations with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men, and as a result of this sin, they suffered within themselves the penalty they deserved."'(Romans 1:26-27  NLT)         

3.   "Don't you realize that those who do wrong will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Don't fool yourselves. Those who indulge in sexual sin, or who worship idols, or commit adultery, or are male prostitutes, or practice homosexuality, or are thieves, or greedy people, or drunkards, or are abusive, or cheat people—none of these will inherit the Kingdom of God.(1 Corinthians 6:9-10  NLT)

Just to be clarified homosexuality is a sin and this proof.

So I wanna give a short testimony on me supporting homosexuality and gay marriage. I used to support these two sins because I really felt bad for people dealing with this confusion of what sexuality gender there attracted too. My second reason because how the christianity "community" were to the LGBT community. I use to say that it was ok for a gay person to go to heaven because that law is old or, I would say well having long hair is a sin, and plenty people have long hair in church. I made excuses for my reasons. Until, one night I was doing more research and a verse came up.

   "For husbands, this means love your wives, just as Christ loved the church. He gave up his life for her to make her holy and clean, washed by the cleansing of God's word. He did this to present her to himself as a glorious church without a spot or wrinkle or any other blemish. Instead, she will be holy and without fault. In the same way, husbands ought to love their wives as they love their own bodies. For a man who loves his wife actually shows love for himself. No one hates his own body but feeds and cares for it, just as Christ cares for the church. And we are members of his body." (Ephesians 5:25-30)

Yeah, that right there changed my who POV on homosexuality and bysexuality. (If thats even a word)

So the next thing I wanna talk about is transgenders. All I have to say is if your born a boy, your a boy. Same with girls. (Don't take offense) 

 "So God created human beings in his own image.In the image of God he created them;male and female he created them."(Genesis 1:27) 

          "Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous—how well I know it. You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb. You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed."(Psalms 139: 13-16)

    I love these versus, gay or straight, black or white, yellow or green, God formed us in his image. He knew who you were gonna be before he even named you. God created you the way you are. Your are perfect in Gods eyes. Don't messed that up if you have a sexuality identity problem.  Theres a God and he wants to knew you if your gay or not. Your not alone.

 Thats pretty much sums up of Being any of the LGBT, as a sin. But I'm not done. This is for the "Christians" who seem to point out on LGBT people of there sin of being gay, lesbian, bysexual, or transgender. All I need to say is wake up. If your gonna judge someone on there sin(in general), you need to look at yourself first. I'm so exhausted of seeing Christians condemning the LGBT. God never condemn he loves, unconditionally and unfaithfully. Theres a difference. God loves everyone, he loves you, he loves me, he loves the person that molested you when you were a kid, he loves rapist, he loves drunk people, he loves murders, he loves druggies, he loves pornstars, he loves religious people, he loves the people that condemns LBGT community and people on there sins,even though they cant look at there own. But I'm not saying sinning is ok, its wrong. God wouldnt had died for us if it was right. God Loves the world. Here is a perfect example of how we Christians are on people when they sin, and jesus' love for us.

"Teacher," they said to Jesus, "this woman was caught in the act of adultery. The law of Moses says to stone her. What do you say?"They were trying to trap him into saying something they could use against him, but Jesus stooped down and wrote in the dust with his finger. They kept demanding an answer, so he stood up again and said, 

  "All right, but let the one who has never sinned throw the first stone!" Then he stooped down again and wrote in the dust.When the accusers heard this, they slipped away one by one, beginning with the oldest, until only Jesus was left in the middle of the crowd with the woman. Then Jesus stood up again and said to the woman, "Where are your accusers? Didn't even one of them condemn you?"

"No, Lord," she said.

And Jesus said, "Neither do I. Go and sin no more." (John 8:4-11   NLT)

Damn, that felt awesome. I'm gonna be for real not much of would react as jesus would. Were most likely to be like the pharisees. We tend to care more about the law, then pouring out the love of jesus. We seem to want to be served, instead of serving. We tend to be self-righteous. We tend to act like were God.

First things first, sin is all equal to God. What i mean by that is there is no sin less greater than an other or no sin greater than any other sin. That means someone murdering someone is in the same level as lying to your mom that you didn't eat the candy. So stop making any person feel bad about there sin, when your sinning yourself.  NO SIN HAS MORE POWER THAN THE CROSS OF JESUS CHRIST!!!

     If we want people to convert Christianity, we need to trust God, jesus ,and the holy spirt. You need to pray. Always pray!!! We need to know, not to point out LGBT people, or just regular people on their sins right away. What I mean by that is, don't just say "your going to hell because you did, this, this, and this." No you need to bring hope. People in this world are going through a lot of things. Kids are committing suicide because people bully them because there fat, poor, gay, by, transgender(E.C.T).  There are people who are depressed in there lives. You don't know what there going through, and you don't want to make it worst by pointing out what there doing wrong (First). You need to learn how to be a friend. Jesus' was friends with sinners. He ate with them, laughed, cried, and spent 3 years in his ministry just having fun with them. You need to do that.(MAYBE NOT THE 3 YEARS LOL) Then mention the good news of Jesus christ. Lastly, you need to trust the holy spirit. You planted the seed in the persons life. God is victorious.

      I would like to end this for anyone who is LGBT or who isn't a Christian or anyone who is a Christian, who are looking for answers. I don't know what your going through. But I know how you feel. This might sound crazy, but satan has you in his life. Your in the palm in his hand. He is the most underrated person in the bible and in this world. He is involved in every situation you go through. He is breaking you into pieces. God can put you back together. Life's hard and its tough, but open your heart to God. Accept jesus as your lord and savior. Who cares about your sin right now. Its finished!!! God died for you its done. Just call out his name. Go to your room shut your door, and just call, and pray and he will respond. Tell him how you feel, what you been through. Ask for forgiveness, ask for hope. God will provide. If God didn't provide for me, I wouldn't be here right now writing this to you. God wants to be your friend. God has invited you to be in his life. The only thing is will you accept it?