Graving on the curve

I've been told I deserve, for the work I've done, for the lives I touched,

I would like to say, my dear friends, what I deserve is a bitter end!

I have hated, I've also cheated, bieleve it or not I have mistreated.

I have envied, I have stolen, and many promises I have broken.

I've been selfish, and I've been greedy, too many times I have a bit sneaky.

I've wrongfully punished; and wrongfully accused, plus for my own gain, I have spitefully used!

I've been so angry,as a sailor I've cursed, to be brutally honest, I have done much worse!

I've been encumbered, I've been drunk, oh yes my life was full of junk!

Even though I was wrong, all these things I did to belong!

If you just met me your probably in shock, but in a sinful nature, yes I sure did walk!

Then I met Jesus and I heard his good news, and how for my sins he was bruised.

How from the beginning, his love ran deep, and from my own heart he did weep

For every wrong that I ever did, he shed his blood, my sins he hid.

Now I'm free; accepted; and thoroughly washed, and that means the devil is surely squashed!

Now he can't touch with me with a 10 foot pole, for it is written, on gods holy scroll!

God says, I'm favored and truly blessed, because faith in Jesus I confessed.

In my spirit I have changed, and in his righteousness, I'm rearranged!!

Now this might sound to good to be true, but that's the gospel for me and you.

You still say, we get what we deserve,

Well I thank you Jesus, for grading on the curve.