Religon,Religous

When i think of the word religion, i think many things.

if i told you i hated religion, your first thought would be he hates god or Christians.

When really i hate religion, because god and religion are kinda separate.

Religion is man searching for god,

Christianity is god searching for man

Religion says i need to be good enough for god.

When he really wants you in the position you are right now.

In Proverbs 23:26 (which he is telling me to tell you) "my son, give me your heart, and let your eyes observe the way.'

This also relates to what I'm going to say next. 

Don't let religious leaders tell you whats true or not.

Allot of times religion leaders, talk the talk, but they really don't walk the walk and talk to the talk.

Give your heart to god, and look at the word he gives to you,

Look at the reflection god is giving you. Find his purpose in you,

One fact i know, its not what religious leader tells you, its what god has for you.

So quickly I'm going to tell you what Jesus says to religious leaders. (Mathew 22: 2-4) 

"The teachers of religious law and the pharisees are the official interpreters of the law of Moses. So practice and obey whatever they tell you, but don't follow their example. For they don't practice what they teach. They crush people with unbearable religion demands and never lift a finger to ease the burden"

If you read the whole scripture on mathew 22, its about jesus criticizing the religous leaders, and a little bit of what i just read to you.

In the book of Mathew 22, this also applies to us. There are times when we as people are religious or probably currently are being religious.

Let me ask you a question are you a fan or follower? 

Stop being a fan of god, and start being of follower of him. We need to have a relationship with him.

God wants us to be intimate with him, and he wants you to be his friend,

He wants you to stop trying to be good enough for me,

Just try to seek him and have child like faith,

stop trying to depend on your understanding and depend on his understanding,