𝐨𝐧𝐞. 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐃𝐚𝐲 & 𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

"MISHA, I'M COOL." The blonde, light-skinned girl said as she stood outside her dorm room. The older woman sighed, folding her arms that were clad in the coat of her nice suit. She and the girl stood eye to eye, fondly looking at one another. The darker woman then poked her bottom lip out. "Ohh!" She whined before pulling the younger girl into her arms. Rio groaned when her chest hit her aunts, the woman wrapping her arms around her neck. "I'm gonna miss you, Rio!" She said, practically smothering the girl in her shoulder as she rocked them from side to side.

Rio groaned, patting her aunt's back to comfort her. "I know, Mish, I know. I'm going to miss you too." She pursed her lips into an awkward smile as she hugged her aunt back. Misha pulled away from the hug, placing her hands on either side of Rio's face. "You've grown so much." She smiled sadly as she rubbed her cheeks with her thumbs. "You've been through so much. And I am so proud of how you turned out, me and Hakeem." Her voice was serious as she stared Rio in her brown eyes. As much as she tried to hide it, Rio couldn't help but let a genuine, but small, smile grace her lips as she looked at the woman that had cared for her for the past six years.

Her aunt's eyes wander to her lips, seeing the small glimmering of gold peek through in the girl's canine teeth. "Even with this old school, pimp style, you have going on." She continued gesturing down to the girl's attire, causing Rio to laugh, showing her pearly whites and her good teeth. Just then, Hakeem opens the door behind, catching the two women's attention.

He sighed, fixing his dress shirt after pulling up his suit pants. "That was the last of it." He said, holding his arms out next to him to show that his hands were now empty. "You're now officially a college student, Sahar."

Rio smacked her lips, looking at the man that some would consider her uncle. "What did I tell you about calling me that, Keem? Especially in public." She complained, her odd accent becoming thicker whenever she got annoyed. Hakeem just pursed his and rolled his eyes, waving her off. "You know I do what I want, Rio." He said her name funny, knowing it would make her annoyed, which proved to be correct when Rio rolled her eyes at him.

The girl moved out of his way so he could walk out, her now standing in front of her open dorm door while the adults stood before her. "Now, I know you guys wanted to meet my roommate," she started, getting cut off by Hakeem.

"Yeah, it's not like you haven't been talking about her since May, which was two months ago." He said sarcastically as he placed his hands in his pockets. Misha laughed, placing her hand on her husband's arm. "Yeah, where is this famous purple girl," Misha asked.