𝐬𝐢𝐱. 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐅𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬, & 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐞𝐣𝐚𝐝𝐚 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

"And what did you say to her?" Rio had the phone between her ear and her shoulder when she entered Brayden's dorm. Him and Tariq turned when she walked through, watching as the girl flashed them her famously pursed lipped awkward smile, along with Brayden's room key in her hands and her bags over shoulder. Brayden's face held a look of confusion and concern as he snapped his head back over to Tariq, who was as equally as confused as to where Rio got a key to the boys room. They watched as the girl sat her backpack on the floor before taking a seat on Brayden's bed, taking the phone from her ear.

"You know me, Rio, I was speaking real polite to the bitch." The boys heard the voice of a familiar girl over the phone. Tariq knew it was Pinkie, but Brayden had no idea of the girl outside of the few remarks Rio would make and now her voice. "All I did was ask her who she was speaking to." Pinkie continued, Rio nodding her head along. "I go, "Who are you talking to?" And she says, "You." Okay, belt to ass."

Tariq's and Brayden's eyes widened slightly, listening to the story as well, while Rio just continued to nod her head. "And I didn't put my hands on her like I wanted to, but......let's just say she's about to fail a class and her boyfriend cheated." She finished. Brayden lightly gasped from behind Rio, sitting up in the bed. Tariq just raised his brows in shock as he moved his hand to scratch his head. Rio pursed her lips, caught off guard with the whole story about some girl on the dance team with Pinkie.

"And on that note, Pink, I'm gonna have to call you back." She said. The girls said their goodbyes before Rio let out a sigh, lying back on Brayden bed next to him.

"What was that about?" The white boy immediately asked, pointing over to the phone that was still in the girls hands. Rio shrugged. "My roommate was telling me about some girl that tried her at cheer practice today."

"And how did you get a key to my room?" He brought back up, looking down at the girl that laid on his bed. Rio immediately waved him off. "That's not important. What were you guys talking about before I came?" She asked. Her deflection seems to work because the paper boy immediately jumped in to continue previous conversation.

"That whatever Tariq did to keep Scott out of the party, worked." Brayden said, smiling between the two. Rio looked at him as he talked, still lying in the boys bed while Tariq continued to count the money in his hands. "By the end, I didn't even have to do anything. It was crazy. Pledge master said that I'm the only freshman he fucks with. If we get more, dude, we'll be making a fucking killing." Brayden said. "You think your new connect will have other pills?" He asked Tariq. At that, Rio turned her head to look at him, waiting for his answer.