𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞. 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 & 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

"Why the hell do you get up so early?" Pinkie groaned as she came out of her room, looking across the room where Rio was doing pull-ups on the bar above her door. Rio didn't hear her, her back facing her with headphones over her head. Her back muscles contorted with a light sheen of sweat on them. Her hair was in a ponytail, and she was wearing nothing but her red bra and her white boxers with red hearts on them. Pinkie smirked at her drawers as she stalked over to her, her feet dragging against the floor in her white, house slippers. She wore tight athletic shorts with a pink crop top, and a silk pink bonnet on her head.

Rio dropped down from the bar, turning around to see her roommate. She didn't take her headphones off as she looked at Pinkie. "You walk loud." She said before raising her arms to grip the bar again. She held herself up as she moved her legs, tucking them as she moved her lower body in a circle. Pinkie tilted her head, looking at the girl. She then moved to pull her headphones off, Rio letting her as she continued to work out.

"So, you heard me walking but didn't hear me ask why you're always up so early?" Pinkie said as she crossed her arms in front of the girl. "I mean, you got here late and then woke up early. How the hell do you do that shit?" She asked, moving across the room with the headphones in her hand and taking a seat on the sofa.

"I learned to. I had to." The girl said as she tucked her legs up to her chest and then brought them back down. Pinkie nodded her head, looking out the blinds that Rio opened, seeing the sunrise more in the sky.

"What did you think of the party last night? Did you enjoy it?" She asked. Rio softly grunted as she continued to work out. "Yeah, it was fun. I love the drama there. It was like dinner and a show." She said with a small smirk. Pinkie laughed at her, nodding her head. "Yeah, that's my family. Real entertaining." She trailed off. "They liked you. Diana likes your style and Dru thinks you're pretty funny." She then looked the girl up and down, pursing her lips. "And Cane." She started letting out a slight scoff. "We all saw what went down between you two." She chuckled.

Rio chuckled along with her, briefly stopping her workout. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Oh, you don't know what I'm talking about? Oh okay." The girl mumbled to herself. "We'll see about that at family dinner."

"What?" Rio asked.

"Nothing." She said. "So, where'd you go last night after you and Tariq left in such a rush?" The girl grinned, throwing one leg over the other as she looked over at Rio. Rio rolled her eyes, stopping her workout, now just hanging from the bar. "We went out to handle some things." She answered, still just hanging.