𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞. 𝐀𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐬, 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬 & 𝐏𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐬

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

"So, why didn't you go to Zeke's game?" Rio asked once she and Dru made it to the Art Studio near Queens. He had picked her about only ten minutes ago and made it there pretty fast after the girl put the location his phone.

The boy sighed as he stuffed his hands into his coat, looking up at the building that looked abandoned. "I had better plans." He said with a shrug. "Plus, I go to those things all the time. This was ain't no different." He said. Rio just shrugged as well, not thinking much of it. She walked to the glass door of the building, pulling it open. "This place looks abandoned." Dru said, looking around the area. It's looked bad from the outside, missing bricks and graffiti on the walls.

The inside was a little better, the lobby area had white walls with stuff all over it. The walls held small drawings and doodles with people's cool and creative signatures on it. Some were in color while others just had basic black prints. There was a front desk with no one behind it, the white desk covered in beautiful graffiti.

"That's because it is." Rio spoke up, her hands in her pockets just like his. "Technically." She said.

"What does that mean?" Dru asked, walking behind her. He followed her to the handmade, stained glass door behind the desk. Pulling it open, it revealed to be one of those small shaft less elevators that make a lot of noise. It had a slightly rusty golden gate separating them from the outside. She pulled that open, the metal squeaking as they stepped into the small box.

"The place is only known by word of mouth and it only operates by under the table money." She said, leaning against the back gate after she pressed the highest level of the building, which was the fourth floor, before pushing up her glasses. "The first floor is the tattoo parlor." She said, just as they passed by the floor to look into the open and spacious area. There was only one guy there, a tan Latino man with a weird, curved, mustache drawing ink into some fat white guy's stomach on a table. There were two other people in there, an Asian girl with pink hair and a white guy with blue buzz cut.

"That's Fabio. He'll put anything on someone's skin. A lot of people come to him because of that, even those racist pieces of shit that want, like, a nazi symbol or something. He charges them mad crazy for it." She said as they slowly passed. "I don't know who the pink haired bitch was but the guy with the buzz cut was Three." She stated. Dru looked over at her confused while Rio nodded her head. "Yeah, that's the name on his brith certificate. His mom died and his dad was an addict."

Dru's eye widened just as they came upon the next floor, the main art studio. "This is where most people are, where the paint and sips are had, things like that." She said, lazily gesturing over to the room. No one was in there, but there were long tables lined into open squares on the main floor. Wooden easels and different sized canvases were on the walls of the room as the sun shined through the faint window of a wall at the far end. Large cabinets and shelves that held other drawing and painting materials.