Chapter 4

"Sophie wait I didn't mean what I said..." I grabbed her by the arm

She stood there and looked at me with tears in her eyes and I grabbed her hand

"Sophie after you left I fell into a depression knowing the love of my life was gone forever." I said "I didn't want to adventure ever again but I knew I had to do it for you. And then I met a girl who loved adventuring and we wanted the same thing so I went with her and we were companions until she left me in the glacier not helping me out and I was stupid and fell for that girl."

She put her other hand in mine "I'm sorry that was selfish of me. I was only thinking about myself. I just wanted to be with you my motivation to get back to you I just never thought you would be in love with someone else."

"I love you and only you. I don't like Goldie anymore I swear to you." I went down on one knee and handed her the ring "Will you marry me, Sophie?"
"YES PRETTY BOY YES," she said her tears transforming into a huge smile and going into a hug when I spun her around and kissed her.

                                             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got back holding hands into my mansion where the boys were there and from the looks of it waiting for us.

Sophie walked out and up the stairs to get changed.

"HOW WAS IT WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" Huey said mockingly

"WILL SHE BE IN THE WILL??" Louie asked

"WHEN ARE YOU GETTING MARRIED?" Dewey asked

"WILL I HAVE A SISTER OR BROTHER?!" webby squealed.

"Leave me alone kids I wanna lie down," I said pushing them away so I could go into the living room.

I almost lost her today I don't want to see Goldie again then I got a text

Looks like you replaced me scroogy ;)

I ignored it thinking no more Goldie never again she's a con and I have my queen's back I don't need anyone else.

Then I saw Webby walk in with Sophie looking like they were best friends.

"I wanna be just like my mom." webby said

"Already?" I said smirking at Sophie

"She's amazing! I love her so I can't believe I have a daughter," she said hugging Webby

All three of us sat on the couch watching Duangled.

When it ended Sophie loved it I knew she would because when I watched it for the first time with the kids I thought of her.

"A girl with blonde and green eyes with powers it sounds just like you." webby said

"Oh my god yeah!" Sophie said, "Duckunzel was just like me if you think about it."

"Yep that's why I picked it," I said

We put Webby to bed and went to my room

"Have you heard from Alex and Olivia?" She asked me

"Yeah, they're married," I said

"WHAT NO WAY." she said "THATS AMAZING!!"

"Yeah with two kids. A son and a daughter twins."
"I know before you came back that day we were going to see them." I said, "But now that you're back we could go on an adventure the four of us."

"Oh my God yes and we have to invite them to our wedding too." She said excitedly "I didn't think they were still alive."

"They actually call me every week but we're gonna surprise them with you now that you're back."

"Yeah, I can't wait." She kissed me on the cheek "Goodnight McDuck."

                                                         "Goodnight my love."