Context

Okay so author here, just wanted to give some context. Skip if you already know about what happened to Dipper Clones 3 and 4. In the episode of Gravity Falls "double dipper" Dipper Pines creates a clone
of himself using a magical photocopier to help him at a party in the Mystery Shack, which Stan Pines is hosting. Dipper, wanting to spend time with Wendy, leaves the clone, named Tyrone, to manage the entry form area.

When Dipper notices Wendy might want to dance with her boyfriend, Robbie, he decides to create more clones to prevent this. He creates clones three and four, who steal Robbie's bike and run off into the woods, never to be seen again within that episode. Meanwhile, Dipper continues to make more clones to execute an increasingly complex plan to dance with Wendy. However, the plan collapses when Dipper and Wendy have a heart-to-heart conversation outside a bathroom, and he realizes his plan was unnecessary.

The other clones, feeling betrayed by Dipper's change of heart, get into a conflict with him, but Dipper resolves it by melting them with the sprinklers. Tyrone, the first clone, does not turn against Dipper and instead spends a moment on the roof with him, watching the sunrise. However, Tyrone accidentally melts himself by drinking a cola, seemingly marking the end of the clone storyline.

But, there was an unresolved detail: clones three and four were never shown again after running into the woods with Robbie's bike. The mystery surrounding their fate lingered until the series finale, "Weirdmageddon 3." In the end credits, a series of photos recaps the characters' adventures, including a significant revelation: one photo shows clones three and four in the woods, living under a tent. They are wearing raincoats, with clone three playing a banjo and clone four reading a book. This image confirms that these two clones survived and are still out there, somewhere in the woods of Gravity Falls, even after the events of the show have ended.

Later, in the Gravity Falls Journal Number 3. We see notes from Dipper and Mabel from throughout the story. On the page about the events of double dipper, 3 and 4, aka Tracey and Quadro, explain they hid the bike in the woods. After that they returned to see Dipper melt the other clones, and hid in the closet. They planned to do something to Dipper and then take over his life. However when Dipper finds 3 and 4, they see him holding a pit soda and assume the worst, running into the forest, where we see them in the credits of Weirdmageddon 3.