The truth comes out

3 told 4 that the statue had summoned Bill. 4 felt betrayed, why would he listen to a 3 sided freak? And why did Bill say not to mention him? "Bill... you can't be trusted!" said 4. Bill gave up the facade, and revealed his plan to restart Weirdmageddon. In the woods there was rift which would allow Bill to slide into the physical world. Then he could begin, and that things would never be the same. It was a race, 3 and 4 tried to follow Bill, but he was fast. They pushed through the dense foliage. Bill reached the rift, and 3 and 4 didn't know what to do. Until they saw some chalk on the floor, and they remembered what the book said "to stop Bill, heaven forbid he return somehow, draw this sketch, fill the blank spots with whoever you can. The gnomes! 3 would get the gnomes on board while 4 started drawing the ritual sketch. 3 dashed into the woods. The gnomes thought that 3 was Dipper and he ceased the opportunity. "I have a leaf blower, and yes, that was a threat!" they followed him slowly. 3 told the gnomes the plan. They got to the chalk just in time, as Bill finally fit through the tear into our physical world. "Oh yeah" he shouted. The sky turned red, blood pouring from the sky. A castle made of teeth showed up. Bill grabbed the chalk, saying "nice try kids!" the blood melted 3. 4 cried in pain, taking shelter from the rain. 4 stepped onto the circle, and so did the gnomes. "Why isn't it working?" he cried. he opened the book, "only we can complete the circle" CRAP. How was he meant to get them? The chalk washed away! In a last ditch effort he sent a flare out using a makeshift firework, then lost concentration. He told the gnomes they could go. But then something occurred to him, Bill would need Ford! And when he arrived he would bring his friends. So 4 said to Bill "you're gonna need Ford to get out!" Bill looked angry, and clicked his finger, summoning the Pines. 4 whispered to Ford what had happened.