return of Bill Cipher

Bill explained who he was, leaving out that he was evil or tried to destroy Gravity Falls. It was clear that 3 and 4 hadn't been around for that or didn't know it was Bill's fault. Bill told 3 that he could make any deal with him, but 3 had to tell Bill where Dipper was. 3 unknowing of what Bill was, agreed. 3 explained that he didn't actually know where Dipper was, but would help Bill find him. "Listen, kid, I've got a good feeling 'bout us, but that chump, 4? He can't be a part of this, you hear me?" Bill said. "I don't know Bill... I usually tell 4 everything. And plus, what if he finds out?" 3 asked. "Kid, do we have a deal?" Bill asked and 3 replied reluctantly "Yes..." Then, when 3 got home he asked 4 if he could help him investigate what happened to Dipper. 4 was suspicious, all this time in the woods and now 3 wanted to find him? 3 lied, saying that he wanted to reconnect with Dipper, and see if they could make up. 4 figured the first lead was probably the mystery shack. So they entered, and inside was a collection of fake oddities. "It's been awhile hasn't it?" 3 posed, rhetorically. It had been 4 years since they had last been here, to be specific. They looked around, and found a book, it had a number 4 on it. The book had a gold plate, which was the same size as 3's hand. And they knew who wrote it, Dipper Pines. They opened the book. The book was a collection of Dipper's musings from the summer after the events of Gravity Falls. Dipper explained in the book they begged mum and dad to see Grunkle Stan again. And they learnt quickly that, though Bill was gone, this place was still fantastical. 3 and 4 read to the page labelled "Bill is back?" it explained that they found the statue in the woods and tried to wreck it. "Why would someone wanna do that?" said 4. "Well..." said 3. "There is something about the statue you don't know..."