Out in the woods

3 sat, waiting for 4 to return. "Where were you?" says 3. "Getting us some food" replied 4. "It's not wet is it?" Asked 3. "You're so right... Let's give it time to dry in the shelter!" The twins regularly went out for food. "There was this creepy statute, it was like a triangle" said 4. "Oh yeah?" Asked 3. "Yeah, it had its hand out" added 4. The next day they headed out into the woods. 3 took out his photo camera, and turned on the flash. "Smile" said 3. "Okay, now me" he said. "I'll make it look like I'm shaking its hand" said 3. When he put his hand on the statue he heard a deafening laugh and then silence. "What was that?" asked 3. "What was what?" asked 4, confused. 3 explained that he heard a laugh. But 4 brushed it off as nothing. That night, as 4 slept, 3 just sat up. What was that laughter? It was something to do with the statue for sure. So the next day, he got his boots on and went out into the wood, back in the direction of the statue. He took his spear with him. As he approached the statue, he heard the laugh getting louder, and louder. Until finally and a voice shouted "Let's get WEIRD!" 3 looked around but saw nothing. He saw the statue and, intrigued, shook its hand. Suddenly a small triangle, about the size of 3's head, appeared. The triangle, Bill, had an eye with 3 eyelashes, a brick texture, a bow tie, and a top hat. 3 instinctively shot his bow, the arrow piercing Bill. Bill ignored this attempted assassination. "Heya, Dipper, what's the word?" He said, clearly still upset about his defeat. "What, Dips? Thought I was gone?" Said Bill mockingly. "I... I'm not Dipper." Said 3. "WHAT?" Bill shouted angrily. "I... I'm a clone of Dipper, he left ages ago." Added 3. Bill, saw an opportunity though.