Earth-12654

Gwen from Earth-65 and her team of Spider-People, including MCU Spider-Man (Tom Holland), Spider-Man India (Pavitra Prabhakar), Webb-Verse Spider-Man (Andrew Garfield), Spider-Punk (Hobie Brown), Scarlet Spider of Earth-94 (Ben Reilly), and Gwen's alternate versions from different Earths, embarked on a mission to find her girlfriend, Brianna Scots (Scarlet Spider of Earth-65), who had been mistakenly transported to another dimension while they were escaping from the Spider Society. Gwen adjusted her dimensional travel watch and detected a universe known as Earth-12654. Curious if her girlfriend was there, Gwen concealed her face with her Spider Woman mask and opened a portal to this universe.

Upon entering the portal, they found themselves in an alternate version of New York. Their spider senses tingled, and they turned around to see the webslinger of this universe, Peter Parker, also known as The Spectacular Spider-Man. The Spectacular Spider-Man removed his mask, revealing a remarkably attractive face. MCU Peter and Webb-Verse Peter were astonished that a Peter Parker could be so good-looking.

"Who are you guys?" Peter asked

"We're Spider-People from across the multiverse." Gwen said

"What's a multiverse?" Peter asked

"It's not important. We're trying to find my girlfriend, she was sent to the wrong universe when we were escaping an enemy. We were hoping that she may have come here. She's called the Scarlet Spider." Gwen said

Peter mentioned that he was the only Spider-Man in his dimension and felt his spider sense activate. He turned around and saw his girlfriend, Gwen Stacy, standing behind him. Webb-Verse Peter was amazed because this Peter still had his Gwen Stacy, whereas the Gwen Stacy in his universe had perished during his battle with the Green Goblin. Webb-Verse Peter longed to embrace Earth-12654 Gwen, but he understood that she was not his Gwen.

Gwen from Earth-65 observed the sorrow and remorse etched on the countenance of Peter Parker (portrayed by Andrew Garfield). She understood that he held himself responsible for failing to rescue the Gwen Stacy from his own universe, Earth-120703. Witnessing another version of Gwen only intensified his pain. In an attempt to console him, Gwen from Earth-65 embraced him and shared the news that Brianna could be found somewhere within the vast multiverse. Peter from Earth-12654 gazed at Gwen from Earth-12654 and affirmed his commitment to fulfill his duty, assuring her that he would return. He offered his assistance to Earth-65 Gwen in locating her girlfriend, Brianna (also known as Scarlet-Spider from Earth-65), and observed as she activated her dimensional travel watch, creating a hexagonal multiverse portal. Peter from Earth-12654 joined Earth-65 Gwen's team of Spider-People, which included Peter Parker from the MCU (Tom Holland), Peter Parker from the Webb-Verse (Andrew Garfield), Spider-Man India (Pavitra Prabhakar), Spider-Punk (Hobie Brown), and Gwen's two counterparts from different universes.

Meanwhile, on Earth-95, Brianna (Scarlet Spider of Earth-65), was still being held captive by her evil Prowler variant and the Earth-95 version of Gwen, who had the her tied up to a punching bag.

"Please, just let me go." Brianna (Earth-65 Scarlet Spider) said

"Why would I do that?" Brianna (Earth-95 Prowler) asked

"I don't belong here, I need to go home. My Gwen is coming to save me, I know it. She may have lied to me, but she's my girlfriend, my Spider Woman." Brianna (Earth-65 Scarlet Spider) replied

Earth-95 Brianna stared at Earth-95 Gwen who thought for a second. They then untied her and Earth-65 Brianna did not understand. Earth-95 Brianna stated that she was not a bad guy, she is just someone who went down a different path compared to her Earth-65 counterpart. Because she did not get bitten by the spider, she became the Prowler. However, Earth-95 Brianna and Earth-95 Gwen were not villains, but vigilantes doing bad things for a good reason.