Taking Down Spectre (Gwen Dies)

Gwen, also known as Earth-65 Spider Woman, and her girlfriend Brianna, also known as Earth-65 Scarlet Spider, returned to their home on Earth-65. However, they were faced with a grave threat from Spectre, who had become a Multiverse-level menace and was tearing their reality apart using portals. Realizing the danger posed to the Multiverse and Spider-Verse, the two webslingers knew they had to put a stop to Spectre.

To lure Spectre towards the Oscorp collider site, the same place where he gained his powers, Gwen and Brianna devised a plan. As they approached the collider, they understood that they needed to utilize its power to defeat Spectre. Gwen turned to Brianna and instructed her to activate the collider and align the beam, the very same beam that had brought alternate versions of Gwen from different Earths into their universe previously.

Everything had come full circle. Brianna entered the control room of the collider and initiated the operation of the colossal machine. Meanwhile, Gwen and Spectre engaged in a fierce battle atop the collider. Despite Gwen's valiant efforts, Spectre's powers proved to be overwhelming. He relentlessly attacked her with his portal abilities, while Brianna neared the completion of the collider beam's activation. Spectre saw this as an opportunity for revenge.

Gwen's interdimensional watch alerted her to an imminent catastrophic event: her own demise at the hands of Spectre. She communicated with Brianna through their suits, expressing her determination to stop Spectre once and for all and save their home. Brianna found it difficult to comprehend that Gwen was willing to sacrifice herself for the greater good. Gwen had made up her mind to defeat Spectre by entering the collider beam.

The entire city was in chaos and people were scrambling all over the place. Multiversal cracks appeared in the sky and villains from other dimensions were starting to appear on Earth-65. These villains consisted of The Spot, Morbius, Mephisto, Sandman and Kingpin.

Meanwhile, back at the Oscorp Collider site, Spectre unleashed his full power, and the dark matter clung to Gwen as the beam reached its maximum capacity. In a moment of intense energy, Gwen and Spectre were absorbed, resulting in a massive explosion that ultimately led to Spectre's demise. Brianna, initially believing that Gwen had perished, was astounded when Gwen emerged from the aftermath, transformed by the dark matter. Gwen had merged her spider powers with Spectre's reality manipulation abilities, granting her a spider sense that spanned across the multiverse.

With Spectre defeated and their reality stabilized, Gwen and Brianna knew that their work was not yet done. They had witnessed first hand the destructive potential of the Multiverse, and they vowed to protect it at all costs. Together, they became the guardians of Earth-65, using their newfound powers and knowledge to prevent any further threats from tearing their reality apart.

As Earth-65's Spider Woman and Scarlet Spider, Gwen and Brianna patrolled the streets, keeping their city safe from both local criminals and interdimensional invaders. They became symbols of hope and resilience, inspiring others to stand up against injustice and fight for a better world.

Gwen and Brianna left the wreckage of the Oscorp facility and returned home. Brianna hugged her girlfriend tight and Gwen apologized for not being honest about Brianna being an anomaly, and not being honest about the true nature of the Spider Society. Brianna stated that nothing could tear them apart. They were the love of each other's lives and they would always be there to support one another.

"I love you, Brianna." Gwen said

"I love you too, Gwen." Brianna said