A Spider Wedding

Gwen Stacy (Spider Woman) could not believe that she was marrying the love of her life Brianna Scots (Scarlet Spider). The two webslingers had been through the ringer with Brianna getting trapped on Earth-95 and meeting the Prowler ant-villain variants of herself and Gwen. But even then, Gwen managed to save her. The two webslingers of Earth-65 invited their friends from other universes to the wedding.

Among them were Pavitra Prabhakar (Spider-Man India of Earth-50101), Hobie Brown (Spider-Punk of Earth-138), Ben Reilly (Scarlet Spider of Earth-94), Peter Parker (Spider-Man of Earth-199999), Peter Parker (Spider-Man of Earth-120703), along with Gwen Stacy (Spider Woman of Earth-120469), Gwen Stacy (Spider Woman of Earth-29567), Gwen Stacy (Spider Woman 2099 of Earth-928), Brianna J. Scots (The Prowler of Earth-95) and Gwen Stacy (The Prowler of Earth-95).

Gwen felt sad, knowing that father would not be at the wedding since he was killed by Green Goblin (Harry Osborn from Earth-29567), who Gwen almost killed using his own glider, during the events of Spider Woman No Way Home. But she felt happy knowing that her mother, as well as Brianna's mother and little brothers were going to be there. Gwen stared at her wife-to-be and smiled.

The wedding ceremony took place in a picturesque location, with webs strung between trees and colourful flowers adorning every corner. The atmosphere was filled with love and excitement as the guests eagerly awaited the arrival of the brides. The sound of web-slinging could be heard in the distance, signalling the arrival of Gwen and Brianna.

As the two brides made their grand entrance, all eyes were on them. Gwen looked stunning in her white and blue Spider Woman suit, while Brianna dazzled in her Scarlet Spider attire. Their love for each other was palpable, and it radiated throughout the venue.

The ceremony was officiated by none other than Aunt May from Earth-199999, who had been a guiding force in Gwen's life since the loss of her father. She spoke eloquently about the power of love and the importance of standing together in the face of adversity. Tears of joy streamed down the faces of many guests as they listened to Aunt May's heartfelt words.

Vows were exchanged, promises were made, and rings were placed on each other's fingers. The couple sealed their union with a passionate kiss, and the crowd erupted in applause and cheers. It was a moment of pure bliss, a celebration of love triumphing over all obstacles.

The reception that followed was a lively affair, with music, dancing, and laughter filling the air. The different Spider-People from various universes mingled and shared stories of their own adventures. It was a unique gathering, a testament to the power of the Spider-Verse and the bonds forged through shared experiences.

Gwen and Brianna took to the dance floor for their first dance as a married couple. They moved gracefully, their movements synchronized as if they were born to dance together. The love and happiness they felt for each other were evident in every step they took.

Throughout the night, heartfelt speeches were given by friends and family, expressing their love and support for the newlyweds. Gwen's mother, Mary Jane Watson from Earth-120469, spoke about the strength and resilience her daughter had shown throughout her journey as Spider Woman. She expressed her pride and joy in seeing Gwen find love and happiness with Brianna.

As the night drew to a close, Gwen and Brianna found themselves surrounded by their loved ones, basking in the warmth of their love and the memories created on this special day. They knew that their journey as Spider Woman and Scarlet Spider would continue, but now they had each other to lean on, to share the triumphs and the challenges that lay ahead of them.