8. Family

Akhi was startled by the sight of someone approaching her. At first, she thought she might be imagining things. So, she reached into her pocket, grabbed her glasses, and put them on to confirm what she was seeing. Being deeply interested in paranormal activities, she had invested a lot of time and mental health into it. Although she was attempting to stay positive, she was at a loss for words when she realized that there was indeed something approaching her. She pinched her hand, but it hurt, confirming that what she was seeing was real.

[{Nhi, tu jag rhi hai. Wait, iska matlab, yeh bhoot hai?}] (No, you are awake. Wait, what does that mean, it's a ghost?)

"MUMMYYYYYYYY"

__________

Anjali arrived home late and found that everyone was already asleep.

"Even Mom didn't wait for me." She sighed and went to the kitchen to drink some water but found her dinner was left on the table with a note that read, "Eat your meal on time, Maharani." She smiled at the word 'Maharani' and shook her head, "Mom".

After freshening up, she finished her food and went to her room as usual, "Now, sleep peacefully

After freshening up, she finished her food and went to her room as usual, "Now, sleep peacefully." After trying for half an hour, she was still unable to sleep. So, she decided to do some skincare and applied a black face mask, "hmm, it will help. Now, let's read this file. Why this damn person again came back into our life, damn??"

Anjali noticed there was no water in her room, "Wow, I think I'm the adopted one that no one cares about me." She went to the kitchen without turning on the light to drink some water. She saw Akhi was also coming to the kitchen but shockingly her elder sister screamed her lung out closing her eyes tightly and covering her ears with trembling hands. Hearing the scream and seeing Akhi's condition, Anjali also screamed not knowing why she was screaming; she just knew her sister was screaming which meant there must be something terrifying.

____

Kajal, on the other hand, was peacefully talking to her boyfriend but cut the call when she heard her sisters' screaming. She started running toward the kitchen with a pair of scissors to save her sisters in case it needed.

_____

Raghav and Shivani, who were discussing their new project, came running from the study room with some papers in their hands and turned on the light.

Kajal got a mini heart attack seeing Anjali's face and dress but controlled herself from screaming.

"What happened?" Raghav asked panicking.

Shivani already noticed her daughters are facing each other and seeing Anjali's condition she was sure about the incident. She pointed her finger at Anjali, "There. The ghost of this house. Akhi thought Anjali was a ghost and screamed out loud..." She patted Anjali's shoulder, "Open your eyes."

Both sisters opened their eyes and Akhi saw her mother was right. She threw a bottle which was beside her on Anjali but was careful enough not to hurt her sister.