11. Simple plan

"So, now let's leave for our jungle base?" Akhi chuckled.

Santosh frowned, for Akhi said her father's factory was a jungle. She whined, "That's not a jungle base. There is a jungle behind the factory, and you made the factory a jungle?"

"Okay... Okay... Now shall we?" Sana asked while taking her gun and walked toward the door.

They nodded and went to the parking. Sana was standing beside Akhi's BMW Z4.

"Akhi, are you going to drive your BMW today?" Akhi nodded, and without waiting for her reply, Sana and Santosh went into Sana's car. They started the car and went away after saying, "We don't wanna die. Happy journey."

Nitya chuckled, "Let's go, Aks." She sat in the passenger's seat and Akhi sat in the driver's seat.

"I'm not that bad driver." She started the car with a sulky face. She was looking cute in a sulky face.

Nitya chuckled and pocked her cheek, "You are not but whenever you drive this car, you drive as if you are in a race with someone. Which is scary." 

"So, aren't you afraid?"

"No...You gave me a reason to live. You gave me the shoulder to cry on. A friendship which is the rarest thing in the world. I don't know about anyone else but Akhi Singh would never hurt me. I'm totally safe when I'm with you," Nitya closed her eyes and leaned as if she was in the safest place on earth.

Akhi smiled and started to drive safely. After some time they reached their destination. Sana and Santosh were already inside waiting for them.

"Wow, I thought you guys would be the one to come here before us but you guys are late," Sana said while fixing some wires.

Akhi rolled her eyes and sat beside Santosh, who was chewing some cookies, "What are you trying to do, Sana?"

Nitya leaned against the wall beside Sana and sighed, "And you again started to have these cookies, Santu?"  Before they could continue anymore the tracking device started to make a 'beep' sound.

"Damn, call Anjali now. He is almost here." Sana panicked as she took the binoculars and went to the window, followed by Nitya.

Akhi pulled out her phone and dialed Anjali's number. As Anjali answered the call, she told her to control the CCTV and other things. She looked at Santosh who was still busy socing those cookies, "When Sana said, 'Khuda ke alag he karam hai tere upar' She was being honest that time." (Almighty has a different kind of blessings upon you).

She held Santosh's hand, pulling her outside after snatching those cookies from her hand.  She half-heartedly went with Akhi because she had no other way. They stood in front of the main door...

"Appi, but how will we? He is in a car."

Akhi frowned her brows, "Santosh, are you sure you are an FBI officer? I think you should go and check your certificate and batch again."

"Appi," Santosh whined.

"We have fixed everything. His car's tire will be punctured there," She pointed on the road, "and he will search for someone for help. Being a total playboy he will come here after seeing two girls standing here and that is the moment we will attack him with this needle."

Santosh was amused by the plan, "it's simple but wonderful."

"So, were you expecting us to run behind a supa car?" Akhi exclaimed in disbelief.

"Kinda," Santosh whispered. 

"What the Fuck, Santu." She sighed.

"So what are we supposed to do, Appi??"