9. Family-(ii)

Natasha silently cried as she hugged Mamta and rested her head on Mamta's chest while Mamta caressed Natasha's head. Mamta was the one to provide Natasha with all the motherly love and care she needed, never letting her feel the emptiness of a mother's absence. But this time seeing her daughter crying like this, she just wished for the death of the person who made her daughter cry like this.

Natasha wiped her tears and broke the hug, "I should go now, Aunty. I need to submit some files."

"Okay, Beta. Take care." Natasha waved her hand and kissed Mamta before leaving the room. "Okay, now let's start again. Work... work and work," Mamta sighed......

After almost three hours Ranvijay arrived, "Mamta, thank God you are here. I've been searching for you all over the house"

"Wah, Hum dhanya ho gye."(Wow, I'm glad) Mamta giggled, "Boliye, kya chihe?"(Tell me, what do you need?)

"You forgot? We need to talk with Mr. & Mrs. Singh."

"Vijay, I know. Maine baat karli hai Shivani se." (I've talked to Shivani)

"Unhone kya bola?" (what did she say?)

"Ruko, mera matlab hai, I've just told them we want to meet them and she said okay." (Wait, I mean)

"Just like that?"

"We had a one-hour-long conversation. Want to hear the full version?"

"No... No. This short version is enough for me" Ranvijay chucked, "well, when are we supposed to meet them?"

"Lunch-time, around 1 pm I think,"

"It's already 12.30 P.M., Mamta," He said in disbelief, which shocked Mamta. "What? We need to get ready fast."

"*Sigh* I'm already ready, you are the one to get ready NOW."

____

Shivani was in her cabin after completing surgery, "Now I can sleep for some time." Before she could even close her eyes, she got a call from her friend Mamta. Mamta asked her about health and after talking for some minutes finally Mamta asked her to meet.

"Okay, but suddenly?"

"We, I mean me and Ranvijay, we want to talk to you and Raghav bhaiya."

"Should I be afraid?" Shivani chuckled. Mamta has visited Singh's 'Heaven' for a lot of time but Ranvijay never visited and when Ranvijya wants to visit then it must be really important.

"No. I don't think so. We just want to meet and we actually have a proposal." Mamta answered while chucking.

"What kind of proposal you are talking about?"

"I think we should meet first then we will talk."

Shivani invited them to her house and told her to meet at 12 because that time Raghav would be at home. After talking for some more time, they finally ended the call.

Shivani called Raghav and told him everything after .

"It can't be a business proposal. I think it's a marriage proposal."

"What?! Are you sure?"

"Ardhangini ji, hum bhi utna he jante hai jitna aapne hume bola. How am I supposed to be sure about this?" Shivani exclaimed

"Right. So you will come home soon na?"

"Yes, I just have a meeting and will be there within 2 hours."

"But it's already 11 am."

"I'll be there, you should go and check on our girls,"

"Yes, bye."