10. Mission

Shivani and Raghav welcomed Ranvijay and Mamta warmly. All four of them were sitting on the couch discussing various matters.

 It was already past two pm when Shivani offered, "It's already lunch time so, I think we should go and have our lunch

 It was already past two pm when Shivani offered, "It's already lunch time so, I think we should go and have our lunch."  but Mamta and Ranvijay shared a look at each other not finding other members, "What about the girls?" Ranvijay asked

"Akhi has some important work to do and Anjali went to her office after getting a call. You know na, they are always busy doing something."

Ranvijay smiled, "Indeed your daughters must be busy. They are famous in their fields." The parents felt proud hearing this and Mamta asked about Kajal.

"Our only daughter to help me in both Hospital work and household work. I think she is talking with Ayush in the back garden."

Ranvijay and Mamta both were shocked hearing the name 'Ayush'. "You mean Ayush Singh Rajvanshi?" Mamta exclaimed.

"Yes, they will soon get engaged," Raghav answered.

"That's great. So, what about your other daughter?" Ranvijay's question proved Raghav's guess was right.

"Which one? Akhi or Anjali?" Shivani asked but she found Kajal was coming toward them, "Kajal, beta, meet them. Mr. Ranvijay Singhaniya and Mrs. Mamta Singhaniya."

Kajal joined her hands and greeted them, "Namaste."

"Namaste, beta. Sit" Mamta held her hand and made her sit beside her.

Shivani smiled and whispered into Raghav's ear, " Kahi yeh Kajal ke liye to nhi aye the na??" (Hope, they weren't here for Kajal)

"I don't think so. I think, for Anjali." He whispered back and smiled at them, "So, shall we go and have our lunch?"

"Baba, I think Akhi and Anjali both will be back soon. So, you guys eat. I'll wait for them" Kajal gave both Mamta and Ranvijay an apology look.

"We will also wait for them. We have no problem." Ranvijay added as soon as Kajal finished her words. Raghav was about to decline the offer but Ranvijay convinced them and they again started talking with each other. Kajal left the place and went upside.

(Reminder: It's a fictional story. Everything is possible here.) 

"Yes, now, I need to help them. What the heck was the passcode here?" She was standing in front of the room beside Anjali's room. This is their secret workplace. Nitya also has a room like this in her house but this one was their main base. Nicely secured and just like other rooms.