𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

—Was volleyball that hard?

                                                              Y/N

                                                              Y/N

I watched the match intensely, everyone was silence. Only squeaks of shoes and the balls hitting the ground are heard. I noticed how Sugawara wasn't the one setting in the first match. I was confused then someone beside me explained. It was just a random stranger that is cheering for Karasuno.

"Who do you think will win?" Chiyo questioned me, making me turn my head to her before shrugging. "To be honest, both teams are good. It's hard to guess who will win." I said.

Aiko agreed to what I said and Chiyo made a 'o' expression. We watched seriously until Karasuno won and Nekoma lost. "This was so hard to watch" Chiyo laughed which made me and Aiko chuckle.

We got off the bleachers as some Karasuno members approached me. "Didn't know you're a cheerleader, Y/n" Nishinoya said making the others laugh except for Kageyama and Tsukishima.

"Well I have to cheer for our school..?" I said, not sure of what I'm saying. Kiyoko and Yachi sent me a wave and I wave back of course.

I noticed Sugawara in the corner who's staring at me, and Daichi talking to him. I also waved at him which made him turn pink and waved back.

'Why is he so cute? Wait- no now's not the time Y/n. HDENSBAGE'

Class dismissal was the same as always, loud noises and students walking around.. some with their friends. I didn't have a band practice today so I walked down the hallway, drinking milk.

"Y/n!"

I heard someone call me as I turn around to see who it was. I was met with Sugawara who is breathing heavily.

"..are you okay, Sugawara?"

Sugawara stood straight and coughed. "We'd like to invite you to eat with us as a celebration since Karasuno won"

I put on a 'o' expression before nodding. "Yeah, sure!" I smiled. He turned pink from embarrassment after that.

I am now walking with Sugawara beside me, Karasuno members are ahead of us so me and Sugawara are on the back.

"You didn't answer my question earlier, Sugawara" I said as his head immediately turn to me. He was clearly lose of words and trying to find the right words. "W-well I- how do I say this?" He sighed.

I chuckled at him "I asked if you're okay" I repeated.

"O-oh, I'm okay. I was just uhm, jogging you know?" He nervously laughed not until Shoyo popped out beside us.

"He's lying, Y/n-san. He was panicking and ran after yo-" Shoyo was cut off when Sugawara put his hand on his mouth.

"Ahaha uhm he's just being silly!" I stared at the two of them before laughing. I raised a thumbs up and continued to walk.

Hours later, Kageyama and Shoyo are now bickering. We've arrived the restaurant an hour ago. All of us are eating and talking.

I felt out of place since I'm the only one who isn't a Karasuno member or manager. I just watched them talk and eat while I drink my juice.

"Hey, you okay?" Yamaguchi asked making me turn to him. "I'm okay, don't worry" I said making him nod. We had a conversation for like minutes but then some have to go home. So did Yamaguchi and Tsukishima.

I waved them off goodbyes only me, Sugawara, Daichi are left. "Since you guys go at the same way as me, we can head off together??"

Daichi agreed to the idea, so did Sugawara. I smiled and walked on the sidewalk along with the two.

                                                            DAICHI

I noticed how Sugawara looks at her, I've never seen Sugawara like this. Or maybe he's in love? That's odd and rare.

I was so lost in the thought that I didn't hear Y/n and Sugawara calling out for me.

"Hey, Daichi?" "Daichiii" "helloooo?"

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at them confused. "Y/n's arrived, let's go now" Sugawara said and Y/n waved again. I waved back.

Sugawara and I head to the same path. "Hey, Sugawara" I called him, since I have a thought that I can't get off my mind.

Sugawara hummed in response, I sighed. "Do you like Y/n?" Sugawara stopped walking from my question, I stopped walking too and looked at him.

"I- uhm.. maybe..?" He said, I smiled. "It's okay Sugawara, I know you like her. Make a move on her! I'm rooting for you" I smiled widely and pat his shoulders.

He stood there frozen before smiling. "I'll head first, see ya Suga!" I waved and walked away.

                                                       SUGAWARA

I was speechless at his sudden question, that I just stood there frozen. Then ai heard him say that I should make a move. I sigh, thinking should I really make a move on her? Or not?

We're graduating as 3rd years as well. Maybe I should take my chance on graduation. Nuh uh, what if she rejects me? Or she likes me back then we'll separate ways?

Come onn Sugawara think. "I should make a move on her soon." I said sighing. I then head home, enjoying the cold breeze.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A/N: I might update less ( ˃̣̣̥﹏˂̣̣̥ ✿)

873 words.