【 𝘈𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘛𝘦𝘹𝘵𝘴 】

While outside, you will always, and i mean, ALWAYS get a text or a phone call from him during the day. He waits for you to respond to questions like, "How are you doing?", "Are you okay?", "Are you busy?" so he can come see you.

From his work, he'll eventually send photos during a Hollow cleaning, with his crew or simply walking, they will always have a message below.

For example, sending you photos of his face and saying: "I just saw you with someone, who are they?"

- ... -

You were staring at your phone, waiting for a text, a call or anything from Lycaon, today was a busy day for him, so you knew he wouldn't send anything soon.

Wondering what to do, you decided to try and surprise him with a dinner made by yourself, as you were starting to imagine of how he would arrive at home, see you with the most beautiful, jaw dropping, heavenly awakening plate, and pampering you for the rest of the day.

- Let's see, come on Y/N, you have to surprise your boyfriend, what could make him to basically drool over it..?

At the moment you didn't know much about a Thiren's diet, but you assumed since he was partly a wolf, he would very much like something of flesh. You searched a few recipes and sticked with the "Steak au Poivre".

(this made me hungry 😭)//

As you were cooking, Lycaon started leaving work and texted you, saying he was arriving home soon, with dinner. You were cooking of course, out of the phones sight, so you didn't see or hear anything from it.

As time passed you finished the plate perfectly - I have truly outdone myself! - You praised yourself, feeling proud of making such masterpiece, in hopes that Lycaon would enjoy the meal and congratulate you.

- ... -

Time passed by, and Lycaon was almost arriving home, you waited patiently preparing a more romantic ambience in the table.

- Darling i've arrived. - He said while unlocking the door. - Babe? Are you There?

He asked, waiting for a reply, as he was entering the place, he noticed a pair of candles on the dining table, adorned with small rose petals over it.

In a second, the lights turned on and he couldn't see anything, his eyes were covered by hands.

- Guess who? - A not so mysterious voice asked.

- Hmm, the corner cashier? - Lycaon joked playfully, trying to tease you.

- Nope, try again. - You answered ironically.

- I know it's you darling. - He sighed.

- Hmm, i'll let that pass for now. - His eyes were now free from your hands, being able to see their partner he has longed to see.

- Hey sweetheart. - He wrapped his arms around you and gave kissies all over your face, making you giggle from the tickles you get.

- Hey babyy - You hugged him back, tightly as you dearly missed to be in his warm embrace. - How are you doing?

I was doing good, but seeing you never fails to make my day better. - He spoke softly in your ears, sending tingles down your spine.

- Chessy much?! - You said flustered, avoiding his eyesight. - Seriously though, i prepared something for you.

- Oh really? - Lycaon asked intrigued, hiding the food he bought - I have something for you too.

- Okay! Let's show it together then? - You proposed.

Lycaon nodded.

- 1.. 2.. 3!

You both showed the dinners, you two stared at eachother trying to realize the situation.

- ..Huh? - He stared shockingly.

- Oh.. you bought dinner?? - You answered with the same reaction.

- Yeah? I texted you i would buy one of your favorite food for tonight. - He facepalmed mentally.

- Wait really? Oh dang, i really didn't check my phone. - You realized nervously.

- I see. - There was an awkward silence between you two, until Lycaon gave an idea. - Well, since we made something for eachother, i'll try your dinner and you can try mine, sounds about right?

- Yeah! Thats sounds nice. - You agreed.

And so you went to the table, served yourselves a nice and improvised dinner, as you both enjoyed the food and eachothers company.