【 𝘈𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘋𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴 】

When going out, you and Lycaon tend to have dates frequently. if he doesn't have work, you two go drink somewhere or just have simple dates, like going out for ice cream, or just hanging out in the park.

In case any of you can't go out because of something, you two plan dates at home, cook together, or simply get food deliveries, cuddle together on the couch and watch movies or series.

- ... -

You two were currently laying on the couch after a long day of work, you were both exhausted and relieved the stressful part of the day was already over, so you two could spend time with eachother.

Looking over your phone - Hey, do you think we could order some food delivery? I don't feel like cooking today.

- I could make dinner, if you'd like. - Lycaon suggested, as he was reading a new book he bought.

- I don't doubt it, but i was looking at a new recipe the Tin Master has released, i would like to try it.

Lycaon thought for a moment, and finally agreed. - Okay, i'll order the food, my treat.

- Alright! While you do that, I'll set up a movie. What do you feel like watching tonight? - You asked, setting up the TV.

- You can pick anything, if you like it i like it too. - Lycaon affirmed.

- Kay, sounds like a plan. I'll find one we haven't seen yet.

After a few minutes, Lycaon finishes ordering the food you start the movie.

- Alright, i have everything ready, did you set the movie yet? - Lycaon asked, placing the food in the table.

- Great, I'm just getting the blanket ready. - You assured, patting your side for him to sit.

You both settle in on the couch, the movie starts playing, and they snuggle under the blanket together.

- This is perfect. I love these nights where we can relax and just enjoy the rest of the day. - You cuddled next to him.

- Me too. It's the best way to unwind. Plus, this new food tastes great, a perfect day indeed. - Lycaon agreed.

You two leaned into each other, enjoying the warmth and comfort of each other's presence as the movie plays and the anticipation of their food delivery adds to the cozy atmosphere.