37.

Hellooo my cute little cupcakes! 🧁

Welcome back after a month. Why was i not here? Not important. I had some severe issues going on but then one trip with a friends sort it all. But after coming back my problems began again(jethalal hogyi hu don't mind). I don't want to share more about my personal life so pls I request ya'all to not ask about it anymore in the dms. I am fine and I am sorry for no updates but I was seriously not well to write it.

And actually the target of last chapter completed 2 days ago so HEY ITS FAIR. You give me late votes I give late chapters💀.

Anyways happy reading. I am coming back in form this is kinda cute chapter. Next chapter expect something brewing🤡

Pre-cap -Abhiman and Noor are going on a honeymoon to costa rica. They had a nice hot foreplay sesh in last chapter. Read it again if you want.

Noor's Pov

Its been a day since we landed here. And obviously I ruined it. I woke up when I felt myself moving a lot, realised that Abhiman lifted me and kept me in some car with luxury interiors. "Did we reach?" I blurted rubbing my eyes softly trying to adjust to light in surroundings.

He half smiled and replied, "yes you can sleep till we reach the villa."

And soon I passed out and I have absolutely no idea when we reached the villa. I woke up  when I felt something really hot beside me. I tried touching it more in sleep with my eyes closed and it felt like a wall.

Why am I sleeping parallel to a wall??

I opened my eyes slowly and my eyes almost come out of socket when I saw my hand lying on bare-chested abhiman.

Oh my god. I took my hand back and sat up on the mattress. But wait, why is he burning up with fever? I touched him again, this time his forehead and realised that he has a fever. Oh god.

I patter his cheeks a little to wake him up to ask if he was okay? When did it happen? And since when am I passed out?

He slightly opened his eyes, knotting his brows. "Hey, you have a high fever." I said touching his neck.

He closed his eyes again and hummed touching my hand which was on his neck.
"I... I think you should wear warm clothes, Abhi."

A weird red hue crept his skin. Oh my god definitely fever. He is turning red. HE opened his eyes a little and scrunched his forehead. Cute. And all of a sudden his other hand grabbed my waist and he pulled me towards him on bed.

"I need you to warm me not those rubbing clothes."

This man. "Shut up you idiot. Agar tum bimar hogye toh hum ghumenge kaise?" I said in fake angry tone. I can never get angry on this guy. My pookie.

He saw me for a minute and closed his eyes again replying," I always get jet lagged and feverish after long flights if I don't sleep throughout the flight. Don't worry."

"Are you out of your mind? DONT WORRY? Then why didn't you sleep??" I asked slapping his chest and stoically posturing up.

He sighed audibly and opened one of his eyes, "Then who would have pleasured you little wife?"

My cheeks turned crimson red and I am sure I look like a tomato right now.

................

It's been an hour since I got up from the bed. Abhiman said that he will be okay if he sleeps for 2-3 hours so I left him to sleep. I took a nice long shower and I was surprised that it was 3 in the morning. Ahh who cares, late night showers the best.