Dandy x Astro

"Hi, Astro!" Dandy greets excitingly, happy to see his best friend. Astro turns around, seeing Dandy walking towards him. "Oh.. Hi, Dandy..!" He says a little quietly. Astro has had a crush on Dandy for a while, but he's afraid to confess his feelings to him because it might ruin their friendship and that they would never talk again. "Do you.. Need anything?.." Astro questions Dandy. Dandy just smiles and shakes his head. "Nope! Just happy to see my best friend! That's all." He replies.

"Yeah.. Best friend.." Astro mumbles quietly, quiet enough for Dandy to not hear it. "What did you say?" Dandy asks, still smiling at him. "Nothing, nothing.." Astro shakes his head. He was kind of sad that Dandy just saw him as a best friend.. He really wanted to be more than that. But, he's not sure if Dandy feels the same way for him and is just trying to hide it like what he's doing.

"Maybe if I'm not busy later, we can hangout! Just you and me! Do you want to?" Dandy invites, hoping that Astro would say yes. "Oh!.. Sure, Dandy.." Astro smiles softly, blushing slightly. "Yippee!!" Dandy does little jumps, super excited for later. "Make sure you don't forget!" Dandy giggles, nudging Astro with his elbow playfully. Astro nods, admiring Dandy and how adorable he is. Then Dandy stops for a moment and starts saying some stuff before he goes. But, Astro didn't respond. He was too focused on admiring him, that he didn't even noticed Dandy was speaking.

"Uh, Hello? Astro!" Dandy waves his hand infront of Astro's eyes, making Astro focused on the whole world again and not just Dandy. "Uh- Sorry.. I kind've zoned out there.. Heh." Astro chuckles awkwardly. Dandy stays silent for a moment until he speaks up again. "Hey, you okay there bud? I've noticed you've been talking to yourself and zoning out a lot more often now!" Dandy asks, slightly worried for him.

"Um.. yeah, I'm okay.." Astro smiles softly. Dandy sighs in relief, glad that he was doing okay.. Or so he thought. "Okay! See you later, Astro!" Dandy waves in goodbye, walking away from him. "Bye.."

Later on the same day, Dandy went up to Astro again and sort of surprised him with a little "boo!" Which worked on him. Astro flinched, facing himself to Dandy quickly. "Oh, it's just you.. Hi." Astro says. "Sorry for scaring you!" Dandy apologizes, scratching the back of his head. "It's alright.." Dandy and Astro stays quiet for a moment. "So, let's go to your room? Maybe we can hangout there!" Astro thinks for a bit until he eventually nodded. They both head to Astro's room, having a small conversation on the way there.

Astro opens the door for Dandy, going in after him. "Sometimes I forget how beautiful your room is!" Dandy compliments, admiring his whole room. Astro blushes at the compliment, not sure how to respond to it. "T-thanks.." Astro stutters. "So.. What do we do..?" He asks Dandy, taking a small step forward to him. "Play games or watch a movie!" Dandy suggests.

"Watching a movie does sound nice.." Astro mutters to himself, looking away for a slight second before turning back to Dandy. "Maybe.. We can watch one.." Dandy smiles widely, sitting down on Astro's couch.
"Your couch is so soft!! I could lay on it all day!" Dandy exclaims, feeling the softness of the sofa. "Thank you.. Again.." Astro smiles. He sits next to the flower, turning on the television. "How about.. This one?.." Astro selects a movie he was looking at, interested in the description and the preview of it. "Sure!!" Dandy gives a thumbs up. Astro plays the movie as the both of them starts watching.

While the movie was going on, Dandy kept on talking and talking on how the movie is going and about the characters in it. But, Astro didn't mind it. He just listened to him while watching the movie. 30 minutes later, Dandy was tired due to how much he has been working today and the other days. He hasn't gotten proper rest in a while. He fell asleep during the movie. His head falling to the side and onto Astro's shoulder. Astro flinches slightly, surprised from the sudden feeling on his shoulder. He looks to the side, seeing that Dandy has fallen asleep. He blushes, letting him take a rest peacefully since he knows that Dandy has been working a lot lately.

Astro scoots closer to him, lowering the volume of the movie, so that he doesn't wake up. Dandy pulls Astro into an embrace in his sleep, feeling more comfortable in this position. Astro gasps quietly, blushing even more now. Dandy snuggles into Astro for a moment, then he finally stopped moving. Astro sighs, his eyelids slowly beginning to close. Few seconds later, they were both asleep, hugging each other in the most comfortable position ever. Astro wished this moment would last forever.

 Astro wished this moment would last forever