RnD x Goob (requested)

Requested by neptunefangirl

"Hey, Goob! (...)" Razzle waves at the fluffy craft. "Oh hi!" Goob walks towards them. "Would you mind if you help me and Dazzle practice our lines together? (Would be appreciated..)" Razzle asks Goob. "Hm- Sure! I'd love to help out!" Goob grins. "That's great! (Thank you...)"

Time skip

"Thank you so much Goob for helping! (...)" Razzle thanks him while Dazzle just nods, both blushing a little. Goob noticed it, blushing as well. "Ah, it's no big deal! Just helping a friend out!" Goob giggles. "Oh, come on! It is a big deal! You helped us! (Yeah..)" Razzle pouts. "Yeah, okay! Sure!" Goob smiles widely.

"Are you gonna watch our show tonight? (Will you?...)" They both question him. "Of course!" Goob exclaims. "Yay! (Nice..)"

While the show was going, Razzle and Dazzle could see Goob in the crowd, happy to see him there. This sort of made Dazzle more confident. And for Razzle, just happier. After they were done with everything, the red curtains close on them. "That was great! Right, Dazzle?" Razzle asks his twin. "Yeah.." Dazzle smiles softly.

A few minutes later, Razzle and Dazzle were both relaxing on a bench, resting after the show from earlier, sighing in relief until they heard someone call out both of their names. "Razzle! Dazzle!" It sounded like.. Goob!

"Oh hi, Goob! (Hello..)" They wave. "Both of you did so well earlier! Good job!" Goob hugs them both. "Aww, thank you so much! (...) Razzle thanks him, both turning red. "Are you guys okay? I've seen your faces being red! And you seem kinda.." Goob puts his hand on both of their foreheads. "Warm.." Goob says in a worried tone. "Oh- Oh! We're alright, no worries! (Don't worry..)" Razzle smiles.

"You sure? You know I can help if you're feeling unwell!" Goob frowns. "We're fine!" Razzle chuckles slightly. "(Just.. Don't worry too much about us..)" Dazzle says. "M'kay..." Goob mumbles. "Well, you still might need a hug!" Goob adds, pulling them both into a soft hug, making the both of them relax.

"Your hugs are the best! (Do I even deserve one?...)" The twins say. "Of course you deserve one, Dazzle! Everyone deserves a nice warm hug!" Goob beams. "(...Okay.)" Dazzle smiles a little.

(Sorry if this was a little too short 😔 I don't have any ideas for these guys)