KILLIONAIRES PART 3 | EXPLICIT

If you haven't read part 1 and part 2 yet, I highly suggest you do before reading this part! 

Warnings are for the WHOLE SERIES | SMUT18+, strong language, swearing, enemies to lovers, mentions of weapons, knives, guns, gunfire, KNIFE PLAY, blood, injuries, wounds, arguing, some physical fighting, mentions of drugs, smoking weed, mentions of car accident, fbi!reader, reader being restrained, kissing, biting, hair pulling, scratching, unprotected sex, creampie, oral (m rec), violence and filth

Word Count: 2.8k | unedited

╔═══━━━─── • ───━━━═══╗

You kept thinking about the kiss.

Maybe overthinking it?

You kept thinking about how soft and gentle it was. How you expect it to be rough and dominating but instead, it was total opposite, which kind of throws you through a loop.

He's a killer, but does he have a soft spot for me? Why would he do that, to prove a point maybe?

"Y/n." Cody reaches over and lays his hand on yours, "You didn't take some of her pain meds before you came did you?"

Oh right, we're at dinner, "No. no. I didn't sleep well last night and then I tried taking a nap earlier after we got back from the station and that.." you shake your head, "Sorry. I've been itching to get back to work and-"

"Well what do you want to know?" Cody leans back, "I'm pretty well caught up on it, so maybe I can help fill you in on what you think you don't know."

You smile, "Yes. Work talk would be great right n-"

Your attention is taken away from Cody, and placed onto Sam who is sitting at the bar.

"What is it?" Cody asks, slowly turning his head to look over. Sam turns around right as Cody looks at him, and with a saving grace, Ben and Nat walk in, giving you the perfect excuse, "Sorry. It's my brother and Nat."

"Ben and Nat? I was wondering when they were going to reconnect."

"You knew?!" You look at Cody, laughing slightly, "Like for certain you knew?"

He shrugs, "I mean, you can read it off of them from a mile away."

"That's what I said! Well, something like that." You laugh, glancing back over towards Sam. He raises his glass to you, giving you a wink before standing up to move somewhere else.

If he's here, then that means one of the others is here, too.

And you'd be correct.

He meets Johnnie down at the other end, but you turn your attention back to Cody, "So.. work. Sorry."

He shakes his head, giving you a smile, "You're good, sweetheart. Ask away."

"Have the families of the men who are a part of that plan to take down the hospital moved into P.C yet?"

You look at Cody as he shakes his head, almost looking disappointed, "No. Since the murders have been happening in the east side of town, they-"

"They're waiting until one of them finally loses a husband. A father. A grandfather?" You roll your eyes, "Please. They have all the -"

"Y/n. I've been trying. Ever since you said something to me about it in the hospital. A lot of the men, who I have called myself, laughed and said let them come. They think they can take down these assholes themselves. No matter how much we push or try, it's really on them."