How Did I Get Here | EXPLICIT

Summary: anon request - "coukd you please write about jake with a corruption kink? I just can't stop thinking about it"

Warnings: SMUT18+, strong language, swearing, corruption of reader, mentions of CHEATING, dealer!Jake, virgin!reader, reader is a goody two shoes, mentions of weed and other drugs, mentions of alcohol, unprotected sex, rough actions, praise and degradation, hair pulling, use of restraints, choking, biting, scratching, filth - please read with care my lovelies 🖤

This one shot will contain reader cheating with Jake - I do NOT condone cheating in anyway shape or form. this is strictly for the thrill of fanfiction.

Word Count: 4.2k | unedited

——

You're a good girl.

Always staying to yourself and doing the right thing. Getting up early for work everyday, and never calling off. Smiling at strangers and always stopping to smell the roses.

You weren't compulsive in anyway, you carefully thought over every single decision you have ever needed to make.

You've never been drunk, or high, or even stayed around long enough to smell the second hand smoke from a cigarette.

You're an angel, a rare commodity to most.

You were a good girl.

That was until he requested your presence.

——

You could feel the vibration of the loud music in your chest, it was enough to almost send you into a panic, but you reminded yourself that you needed to make sure Sidney was going to make it home okay.

"Come on!" She yells, clearly drunk, as she stumbles up to you, "Dance with me, please!"

She interlocks her arm with yours, pulling you towards the dance floor. You scoff as your untouched drink spills, coating your hand, "Sid. C'mon, I-"

"You girls looking to have a good time after this?"

You look up at the man behind you and shake your head, "No, thank you." You look back at Sid who is having the time of her life just jumping up and down, swaying to the music.

"Come on, pretty girl. You look like you haven't even touched your drink. Do you need a new one?"

"I said no. Please, leave us alone." You shake your head, pulling Sidney through the crowd, "You're too drunk, Sid. I think we need to go home."

"You're not drunk enough." She argues and you nod, "I'm even drunk a little bit."

"Did you even drink?"