KILLIONAIRES | EXPLICIT

I spent a lot of time writing and rewriting this

I spent a lot of time writing and rewriting this. Adding detail taking too much detail, so I figured I'd just start right when it gets good and go from there and make a KILLIONAIRES series.

Warnings are for the WHOLE SERIES | SMUT18+, strong language, swearing, enemies to lovers, mentions of weapons, knives, guns, gunfire, KNIFE PLAY, blood, injuries, wounds, arguing, some physical fighting, mentions of drugs, smoking weed, mentions of car accident, fbi!reader, reader being restrained, kissing, biting, hair pulling, scratching, unprotected sex, creampie, oral (m rec), violence and filth

Word Count: 5.7k | unedited

—•—

It's been body one after another, sometimes two or three at once scene if they're feeling up for it.

It's been weeks and you and your team still don't know who they are.

Billionaires are the target, why? No idea.

That was until you walked into the latest crime scene and the first thing that caught your attention was 'They're not an inspiration, they're soulless scumbags' spray painted on the wall in red.

"Heathers." You snap and the officer turns towards you, "What's up, y/n?" He looks from you to the wall and you tilt your head, "Did Gerald have any investments in anything?"

Heathers shakes his head, goes down over the report again, "Um.. oh wait." He turns the paper towards you, pointing at something that sticks out.

"These people are after billionaires because they're taking away from the people who barely have enough money to get by." You turn towards the officer, "I need a list of people around here who have a background with the police."

"Anything else?" He takes out his note pad and writes down what you told him. You shake your head, "No, as of right now I'm going to finish my look over here and then I'm going back to the station."

"I can wait for you, take you back myself." He shrugs and you nod, "Okay." You smile as you walk away, finishing gathering everything you need.

You fill the chief in on what you told Heathers to do and he nods, "You're onto something, y/l/n." He looks around, "That thing Heathers pointed out, that I think was a plan that was talked about months ago."

"What plan?" You tilt your head and he sighs, "A few people came together to buy an area of older apartment buildings on the west side of town."

"The west side is where-"

"Exactly."

You purse your lips, "Okay. I have everything here. I'm going to go back with Heathers to the station and start coming up with a list of possible suspects."