Strictly FWB's | EXPLICIT

Warnings: SMUT18+, strong language, swearing, FWB, booty calls, dirty talk, hair pulling, choking, oral (fem rec), biting, scratching, unprotected sex, creampie, filth

Word Count: 929

——

"What are you doing?" Jake's voice sounds as soon as you out your phone to your ear. You laugh slightly, letting out a sigh as you roll over, "Well, I was sleeping."

"But you're not now, right?" Jake questions and you sit up, "Are you here right now?"

"Maybe."

"Jake." You get up, pushing down your big tee as you walk over to the door, "Why are you at my house? It's almost two in the-" you open the door, eyes landing on Jake's, "-Morning."

"I was in the neighborhood, you know."

"Are you drunk?" You tilt your head and Jake shrugs, "I missed you."

"No, I think you mean you missed my-" your words are cut off as Jake throws you over his shoulder, pushing the door closed as he gives your ass a smack, "Yep."

You can't help but laugh, "Jake!"

He carries you to your room, tossing you on your bed, "There, I put you down." He crawls up towards you, too slow for you, so you reach out and grab him, pulling him up faster.

His lips crash onto yours and your legs go around his waist, "Needs to be fast, I gotta get up early."

Jake tilts his head, "I stay over and we fuck in the morning?"

You nod, pecking his lips, "Deal."

He smirks and sits up, quickly working to get his clothes off as you slip off your tee and panties.

Jake falls forward and hooks his arms under your legs, his tongue immediately going to business between your folds.

Your back arches off the bed and you let out a loud wine, "Fuck, Jake. Yes, fuck yes." Your hand goes to the back of his head, pushing him in more, "Fuuuck."

You gasp as you feel his tongue slip into you, his fingers digging into your legs harshly before he pulls away, moving up to slip his cock into you with a groan.

Your arms move to his neck as soon as he leans down to kiss you, "Still the best pussy I've ever had."

You smirk, "It's cause we're just friends." Your lips part and you moan as Jake pushes his cock deeper into you, "Fuck."

"You take me so fuckin' well. Better than anyone else has." Jake moans lowly as his thrusts are slow to start, "Fuck, baby."

You look up at him, a satisfied pout on your lips as his thrusts grow faster, "Yeah." He nods, giving her lips a pout, "You take me so fuckin' good."

You loved being praised, especially by Jake.

You guys have been friends for a while now, and since you've slept with each other, there's no weirdness between you, so sometimes you'll be with friends and he'll reach up and grab your lip before walking away, which is something he's only ever done during sex.

"Jake." You breathe out, "M'so close." You hand moves to lay on his cheek, gasping as the shift of his hips cases you to feel even better, "Fuck, yesyesyes, right there."

Your back arches and Jake keeps his pace steady, sliding a hand up your side, gliding over to twist your nipple between his fingers, earning a whimper from you.

"Cum for me." Jake whispers, his hand moving up to trace your jawline with his fingers, "Fuck, you're gorgeous like this."

Jake leans in, pressing sloppy kisses up your neck as he feels your walls squeeze his cock, "Feels so good when you cum around me."

He lifts his head up, his hand moving over to pinch your bottom lip between his thumb and the side of his pointer.

You moan loudly as you cum, taking his thumb in your mouth as you turn your head. Your thumb swirls around his, causing Jake to groan, "Fucking hell."

His jaw falls slack as he watches you look up at him. His jaw hand your chin and his lips press to yours, his hand moving down to grip the outside of your thigh, "Where do you want me to cum?"

You shrug, hand pushing through his red colored hair, "Anywhere." He kisses down your neck and shoulder as his hand pushes hour leg up, "Hope you don't have anyone else going down on you anytime soon."

Your lips part as you feel his cock twitch inside of you, "Not anymore."

He raises his brows and slowly pulls out, looking around for something to clean up with. You point, "I have a towel in that basket, just used it this morning."

He nods, "So couch or?"

"Wherever you want Jake, I start my job tomorrow, so pick a spot. I need sleep."

"I thought that would have woken you up on the right side of the bed, damn." Jake laughs and you sigh, taking the towel as he hands it to you, "Just get in the damn bed."

"Whatever you say, pal." Jake slips his boxers on and you slip your shirt back on, knowing it'll be off as soon as you wake up.

"Goodnight." You look at Jake before you lay down. He extends his arm out and you smirk as you lay down on his chest. He kisses your head, "You're going to kick ass tomorrow, okay."

You nod, "Thanks for coming."

"Which time?" Jake laughs and you sigh, "That's it, I'm going to bed."

——

Thank you so much for reading, as always, let me know how you liked it! I love you all so much! 🖤