Act VII

[Carla stands in front of Eren. Her hand is on her hip as her back faces the camera.]
Carla: So Mikasa called me.
Eren:( He stays quiet)
Carla: So you and Jean. Wasn't he dating Mikasa a while ago? Like right before you got together? I would say that I am dissatisfied with your decision. But I am not. You didn't tell me Eren. That's why I am disappointed.
Eren: I mean we've only been dating for about two days-
Carla: I meant about you being gay Eren.
Eren:(He stays quiet for a moment before speaking.) Do you... Do you hate me?
Carla: No. I don't. I'm just sad that you didn't tell me. Listen Eren, you can be with whoever you want. I won't judge. But I know Jean well. He won't be an easy lover Eren. Your heart will be broken. He will play you like puddy in his hands. His very existence will aggravate you. But you'll have to love him. Because he loves you. And I know that you and him being together will be something beautiful. If you nurture this relationship, it will blossom into a flower that not a single one can compete with. You and him are special. Make Sure you treat him well okay? No matter how bad he seems you have to plow through. You have to get through the bad before you reach the good. Eren, give him what Grisha didn't give to me. Love.