Chapter 9 ~ Moral Dilemma

*smut*

The necklace Felicia had given me sparkled under the rooftop lights, its silver gleam catching my eye every few seconds. As she nestled closer to me, I tried to push aside the nagging thoughts creeping into my mind, but they were persistent, demanding attention. "What's on your mind, Peter?" Felicia asked softly, sensing my distraction. I forced a smile, squeezing her hand. "Just thinking about how lucky I am to have you." She smiled back, but I could tell she wasn't entirely convinced. As we parted ways that night, the necklace felt heavier around my neck, its presence a constant reminder of the moral dilemma it represented. Back in my apartment, I sat on the edge of my bed, turning the pendant over in my hand. The weight of it wasn't just physical it carried the burden of what Felicia had done to get it. I couldn't ignore that her "job" had been a high-profile theft, which went against everything I stood for as Spider-Man.

 I recalled her words: "There's a high-profile theft planned, and they need my expertise." At the time, I'd been too focused on her safety to fully grasp the implications. Now, it was all I could think about. Felicia had stolen something, even if it was for a noble cause, and that didn't sit right with me. The next morning, I couldn't shake the feeling of unease. I needed to talk to someone, to get an outside perspective. So, I headed to the one person who always knew how to keep me grounded: Aunt May. "Peter, you look like you haven't slept," she remarked as I walked into the kitchen. "Just a lot on my mind," I admitted, sitting down at the table. She poured me a cup of coffee and sat across from me, her eyes filled with concern. "What's bothering you, sweetheart?" I hesitated, unsure of how to begin. "It's about Felicia. She... she gave me this necklace." I showed her the pendant, watching as she examined it curiously.

"It's beautiful, Peter. But I can see it's troubling you." I sighed, running a hand through my hair. "She got it through... less than legal means. And as Spider-Man, I can't condone that." Aunt May's eyes softened with understanding. "I see. You're struggling with her actions because they don't align with your morals." "Exactly," I said, feeling a weight lift slightly. "I care about her but can't ignore what she did." "Have you talked to her about it?" Aunt May asked gently. "Not yet. I don't want to hurt her or push her away." "Peter, relationships are built on honesty and trust. If this is bothering you, you need to talk to her. She deserves to know how you feel." I nodded, knowing she was right. "Thanks, Aunt May. I needed to hear that." That evening, I texted Felicia, asking her to meet me on our rooftop. When I arrived, she was already there, she wasn't wearing her black catsuit and was just in a T-shirt and jeans. her expression was a mix of curiosity and concern. "What's going on, Peter?" she asked, as I joined her by the railing.

I took a deep breath, steadying myself. "Felicia, we need to talk about the necklace." She frowned slightly. "What about it?" "It's beautiful, and I appreciate the gesture. But I can't ignore how you got it." Her eyes darkened, and she crossed her arms. "I did what I had to do, Peter. You know that." "I understand that, but stealing goes against everything I stand for as Spider-Man," I said, my voice gentle but firm. "I can't condone it, even if it was for a good reason." Felicia's expression softened, and she looked down, "I didn't mean to put you in this position, Peter. I just wanted to do something special for you." "I know," I said, reaching out to take her hand. "And I appreciate it, truly. But we need to find a way to reconcile our lives and our morals. I don't want this to come between us." She nodded slowly, her eyes meeting mine. "You're right. We need to figure this out, together." As we stood there, hand in hand, I felt a sense of hope. It wouldn't be easy, but I believed we could find a way to balance our lives and our love. And no matter what challenges lay ahead, I knew we would face them together.

"Do you want to come over to my place?" Felicia asked with a hint of excitement in her voice. "Sure, I'd love to" We just down into a nearby alleyway and walk through the quiet streets of New York City hand in hand. When we arrive we walk into Felicia's apartment, her apartment is fairly clean and tidy she closes the door behind us then takes my hand and leads me into her bedroom. "Felicia, what are we doing?" "You'll find out, soon enough," Felecia says with a smirk on her face she closes the bedroom door behind us and pushes me onto her bed. She crawls up to my face and kisses me passionately while she kisses me her hand roams down to my crotch and begins to rub my dick through my pants "Seems like the spider is getting hard for me" Felicia says softly in between kisses. 

She then slowly crawls down to my pants and pulls them down along with my underwear revealing his hard cock Felicia just looks down and is surprised at how big it is and starts jerking it off slowly then she begins to suck it. I tilt my head back as she moves her soft warm lips up and down my cock. after a few minutes of Felicia sucking Peter's cock she sits up, takes her pants off, then Peter takes the opportunity to take his shirt off they make out some more than after about two minutes she lines his dick up with her pussy and slowly drops down on him. Felica moves slowly and bites her lip as she feels Peter's big cock inside of her.  After about 5 minutes Felica begins to ride faster "I'm close" I say to her so she gets off of Peter and starts deepthroating him until he cuts down her throat. After they came they just cuddled in bed and Peter kissed her forehead and told her how much he loved her.