Prologue & Chapter 1

This is my first story so if it is bad don't please comment and same if good just tell me.!!!!!

I DONT OWN EANY OF VAMPIRE DIARIES OR THE CHARACTERS JUST ALEXIS!!!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

My name is Alexis Salvatore. Yes that's right, Stefan and Damon Salvatore's forgotten little sister.

Prologue: 'Past Regrets' 1864

Back in 1864, Katherine was captured by my father and town folk as she is a monster. A Vampire. But that does not stop by arrogant brothers Damon and Stefan Salvatore who were chasing the jail carriage which currently holds Katherine. I jumped of my horses back and chased after my brothers and followed them to the woods where the carriage led.

Just before they reached the carriage they checked to see if the cost was clear but as I walked closer a twig snapped under neath my feet which caused my brothers heads to snap in my direction and I was caught.

"What are you doing out here Alexis" Damon hissed at me moving closer to grab my arm but I stepped back a few steps.

"I came to see what all the commotion was about! What are you doing out here? father is going to be mad!!" I shouted which caused the driver of the jail carriage to stop and jump down to look to see who was out here.

" Who's there" he yelled. We three made no movement what so ever and he just shrugged it off but then Just as I take another step I tripped on a fallen branch. But I didn't realise that I had cut my leg and its bleeding, in a blur the jail carriage door was ripped off and something was stalking towards me. As they approach me I see non other then Katherine but her face was changed into the demon she is and has launched herself at me and sunk her fangs into my neck.

As I scream for help I stop and realise that my two brothers are making no sudden movement to help me. My life was just being sucked out of me as darkness is clouding my vision followed by death.

STEFAN'S POV (present time)

I awoke that morning from a crash from downstairs. I frown thinking that Damon is in the cellar and the only other person that lives in the house is Zach. I shot up out of bed and ran down stairs at inhuman speed and made my way to where the sound was made and see nothing.

Another crash is heard from behind me and I quickly turn around to be welcomed with a figure throwing me across the room and smash into the wall. The figure in a blur was in front of me pinning me agains the wall by my throat and hissed in my face. I didn't recognise the persons face but by the feature it was a woman. She dropped me and stared at me until I regained my breathing and stood up and stared straight back with a confused expression trying to figure out who she was.

"Who are you" I said at her after a while of silence but she said nothing. After another while of silence I repeated myself "Who are you" except sterner.

She simple replied "So you forgot me already, even after all this time Stefan" Now I was really confused and just answered with again "Who are you and how do you know my name" I asked still stern and firm.

She replied with a laugh and said "let's we if you can figure that out" and stepped out of the shadows and exposed her face to the sunlight to see the impossible. It can't be.

"How, that's impossible" I said shocked of what was standing in front of me.

"Hello to you to brother"

Chapter 1: 'How is this possible!'

Alexis POV

"Hello to you to brother"

I'm sure that shocked him and judging by the look on his face It worked. Stefan just stared at me with wide eyes before finally he chocked out "H...How"

With that I laughed at him and replied "You know it takes more than one bitch to kill me" with a killer smirk on my face.

"But I watched Katherine kill you" he said still obviously shocked and that got my blood boiling

"Yeah I know, when I called for help you just stood there and watched me die" I screamed then I heard a thud from down stairs and I smirked again.

"Well seems like I'm not the only one you intend to watch die" and I ran down stairs to he basement to see a cellar with none other than my big bro Damon in their.

"Why hello their seems you got yourself in a bit of a pickle their, am I right" he froze and then weakly lifted his head to look at me with watery eyes.

"A...al..Alexis" he said weakly "but h...h...how" I rolled my eyes at this but snapped back"And why would you care what happened to me both you and stefan" and then I smirked "speaking of Stefan" and than he turned up.

"Well,well,well look who the cat dragged in" I said as cocky as possible. Looking between the two they were just staring at me waiting for me to just come up laughing but that obviously isn't going to happen "You know staring is rude" I smirked.

I decided I would have a little fun with them and I opened Damon's cellar and stepped in with inhuman speed and got Damon up and held his back against my chest threatening to slice open his throat.

And Stefan being Stefan done the stupid thing of putting me in the same position, though his grip was slacker meaning to not hurt me. I laughed at this and raced out of the cellar and locked it with my two brothers inside.

"Hey don't blame me blame yourselves you brought it on yourselves. Watching me die and didn't do anything about it" I shrugged at them but my voice was a little raised.

"We're sorry" Stefan said obviously sad. I just laughed and then sighed but with a thinking face and replied snappy "Really now and you suppose after that I would let you out and we would live happily ever after" they nodded slowly "well you might want to prepare yourselves for something different" I sang in sing-song voice

Then I heard from upstairs "Stefan" a feminine voice call from upstairs. I smirk and made my way to the door slowly with my vampire face showing. Stefan was desperately trying to get out so I quickly ran upstairs and jumped in front of the girl making her scream just to torment him.

As soon as I saw her face I pinned her up against the wall as hissed in her face and made her wide eyes go even wider and I hissed again

"Katherine"