Chapter 4

WITH ALEXIS

Recap:

"OK you've got yourself a deal," he started "But now you have to tell me everything you know and do a little favour for me"

"Depends on what the favour is?" I gave a smile back.

PRESENT TIME

******Alexis POV******

"Well I need you to watch over my little doppelgänger for a few months, that's not too much to ask now is it?" he asked gulping down his drink then looked to me for an answer.

Sigh...."*No, not a problem at all" I mumbled.  I then sculled my drink  and waved the empty glass to the barman, indicating I wanted a refill. Great. I have to watch over Katherine number 2. Fantastic. More drama with back stabbing brothers. My life is sooo easy (Serious case of Sarcasm).

"Why so down, love?" Klaus said with a British accent. 'Why does he have to be so hot' I thought to myself before answering

"Well when having to stay around two back stabbing brothers as a favour for a Original hybrid, it just isn't really something to be enthusiastic about" I stated waiting for the barman to finish pouring my drink.  I really needed this drink, perhaps I needed the whole damn bottle.

"You approached me, love"  Klaus said, "Don't think for a moment that I need you as much as you need me, so how about showing a bit of gratitude that I even acknowledged your existence."

 By the time his finished saying existence, he had my back pressed painfully against the bar and his hand around my throat.  His eyes narrowed to mine, his gaze searching mine for something.  What that was, I had no idea.   I felt the fear, something I had not felt in such a long time, trickle through my system.  I held his gaze, fear freezing me, unable to anything else. 

After what seemed like a lifetime but was perhaps only a minute or so, he abruptly left go of my throat and moved away, back to his seat.  Not wanting to show my fear, I slowly moved back to my seat and picked up my drink.  I downed it in one go, the liquor burning a path down my bruised throat. 

"Do your bit for me, and I shall reward you by doing what you ask.  Do it well, and I will do what you ask, with interest."  Klaus said.  He then waved his hand at me, dismissing me. 

As I walked out of that bar, I again cursed my brothers and their existence. Their betrayal had put me in this position, to practically beg for favours from the most notorious original himself. 'Ahh', I thought to myself, 'one could only imagine what  the "with interest" could entail though'.  I grinned to myself.  'Maybe this wasn't such a bad deal after all'.  My grin fell quickly though as I thought of ways to ingrain myself into Katherine 2's life. 

High school

Again

God Dammit

MYSTIC FALLS HIGH

****Third Person****

Bonnie was talking to Elena near her locker when Caroline came strutting down the hallway talking to some girls, that were on the cheerleading squad, about the 'sexy' car wash fun raiser being held. What Elena didn't like was that Caroline acted as if nothing happened. 

"Unbelievable, its, ah, its like nothing happened", Elena said to Bonnie, voicing her earlier thoughts, not believing that Caroline was acting so normal after what Damon did to her.