1

"Arianna come here please!" My father said to me.

I walked slowly into my fathers office. I wasn't ready for the results of my mother. It being two in the morning and our maid having to wake me up and saying my father wits to speak to me was something I want ready for.

Hold up before I continue let me explain to you guys who I am. My name is Arianna and I'm 5'5 lightskin. I'm skinny in the stomach but thick in the hips,thighs,ass, & boobs. My hair is long and black. I'm a red bone and everyone loves me. I don't have to work because my dad is the biggest drug lord in LA and I just ask for money and he hands it out. Some people call me a brat Nd that I'm spoiled but them bitches just jealous that they have to work and I don't but anyways I'm going to be turning 20 in four months and I can't wait. I haven't really been thinking about college because I fucking hated school. I had to go to high school because I was made and I promise I didn't want to wake up at no damn 6:30 in the morning just to get dressed for it like hell no. But I want to continue my dream in cosmetology. But anyways Ima shut up and let you guys read my story.

I walked slowly into my dads office and sat in this big fluffy chair he bout for me when I was six. I used to always love coming in here and watching him work. Until that night that he was in her talking to some guy and I walked in at the wrong time my dad had.

"Arianna!" My dad said snapping me out of my thoughts

I looked at him and smiled.

"Yes daddy?" I said to him giving him the loving smile my mother and I have in common

"It's about mama!" He said looking away from me

"Is she okay?" I asked him my eyes tearing up

"Momma passed away an hour ago!" He said to me looking down

I stood up and pushed everything off his desk. My dad looked at me like I was crazy. I felt like I was losing it. I walked to the door and started hitting the wall until I seen a hole in the wall. I started hitting the glass until I seen blood. When I seen blood I thought of all the pain I was feeling and took it out on the wall and glass. Until my dad. And over and grabbed me hugging me tight.

"DADDY WHY MOMMA? I WANT HER BACK!" I said yelling and crying

My dad looked into my eyes and kissed my forehead

"IMA FIND WHO SHOT MY FUCKING MOTHER AND IMA KILL THAT SON OF A BITCH!" I said to my dad yelling out of anger. My dad tried to calm me down but nothing he could say would help at this point. My Ass is careless hearted and any bitch or nigga get in my way Ima kill they ass.