7

We pulled up to this five star hotel, Trey parked the car and got out to help me out the car. I grabbed my bag and he took it from me grabbing his also. We walked into the hotel and Trey walked up to the front desk while I kept on walking so he could get the keys for the room. I seen Trey catching up to me and he grabbed my waist. We walked up to room 302 and we walked in. I ran into the room like a little kid in the candy store. I jumped on the bed and started jumping it was the biggest fluffiest bed I've ever seen in my life. I ran over to the fridge it was filled with drinks and food. I ran into the kitchen and the cabinets was already filled high. I looked at Trey and he laughed.

"How many days are we suppose to be staying here?" I asked him smiling

"Just a week! Until things pass by!" He said to me and I rolled my eyes

"Arianna stop fucking rolling your eyes at me I didn't do shit to you! Your father wants and needs you safe but instead you go and do some bull shit!" Trey said looking into my eyes

My phone started to ring and I answered it not looking at the caller I.D.

....... .... .... .... ...

Hey this is Tyler.

Me: yes dude. Why the fuck you tell my father and your specific orders were to get that nigga for me and keep all this shit a secret.

................

What the fuck you mean. My father said everyone has to come through him to do anything on his territory.

What the fuck ever I paid you twenty thousand and you couldn't even accomplishment one fucking task.

I walked out the room and walked into the hallway so I could get away from Trey.

Me: If you can get that bitch nigga for me. I'll meet you in about three hours and I'll come handle it then I not ever call you again.

.................

Me: alright see you at two!

...................

I walked back into the room and Trey was sitting on the bed and looking at the ceiling .

"Arianna do you ever know when to fucking stop? You not ready to be in this game because once your in your never coming out baby girl!" He said to me and I walked over to him

"Please Trey let me fucking do this for my mothers sake and everyone else please let's go back accomplish that task then come back here and let it all cool down!" I said to him bout to cry.

"Fine. But if anything happens to you I a have to kill you in your casket!" Trey said to me.

I walked over to my suit case seeing if I had all black and well enough he packed my all black truck fit. I put on my black leggings with my black tank top and my black tims. I put my hair in a messy bun and put on a black beanie. I looked at Trey and he was dressed in his all black also. We got into the car and started to make our way back home to the warehouse. One O'clock we made it back in town and I called up Tyler and he said he had the niggas. We pulled up to the warehouse and Trey popped his truck. I got out moving the floor board and pulled out three guns. I put one behind my back inside my pants. Another inside my sock and another in my boobs. We walked up to the warehouse and Tyler opened the door.

"Look I ain't tell your pops you were here but I would hurry because pops heard they was here and he'd prolly be here shortly!" Tyler said

I walked In and he led me downstairs and I seen six niggas tied up to chairs talking shit. I walked in and everyone's eyes was on me. Let me tell you my thick thighs and ass always had a nigga starring hard because I was sloppy I was tight. I walked in the middle of the circle and looked at everyone of there faces.

"Which of you bitch niggas killed my mother?" I asked them and they all looked at one another

"We all did bitch! What you gone do? Nigga yo momma got some good pussy too!" He said and I just looked at him and smirked

"Anything else you'd like to say about my momma?" I asked him smirking

"Yeah yo momma sloppy toppy game on fle-" before ole nigga could finish I shot him dead in the middle of his head.

Tyler and everyone else looked at me with nothing but surprise. I looked at the rest of them and Tyler's worker brought in a video tap and the guys looked nerves.

"Boss lady I think you should see this!" He said and I kissed his cheek grabbing the disk.

I popped the disk into the DVD player and let it play. I watched as all this niggas in this circle did evil things to my mother. I smirked because I don't even give af anymore. I pulled out my gun and shot all the niggas in they head just as my father was walking in. My dad actually looked surprised also. I looked at him and the last nigga standing. I remembered him from somewhere and I can't put a finger on it.

"Michael!" My dad said and the dude turned his head

I looked at him and smacked him with the butt of the gun.

"Now I remember your bitch ass. You were my brothers best friend back in middle school and you slept with his girlfriend and tried to kill him when y'all made it high school!" I said to him laughing. "Nigga this ain't even for my mother this for my brother!" And with that being said ole nigga took four shots to the dome.

I walked to the door and out the door with Trey following on my hip. As I was walking out I seen three niggas walking in and they held up guns. Shit what the fuck was going on. I pulled out my guns enough to throw Trey one and shoot two of the niggas but before I had a chance to shoot the third Trey had gone him but he fired once. I looked at Trey and he started smiling. I looked at my father and everyone else who came out the room and they just looked at me crazy.

"What happened?" They asked

"I don't know three niggas came in wanting to shoot!" I said holding up my gun

"Arianna you've been shot!" My father said

I looked down at my shoulder and smiled because I didn't even feel it. I looked at them and smiled .

"When you join the game you gotta have tough skin and I always learned that from you!" I said walking to the car. "Call up Janet see if she can bring the first aid kit and patch me up!" I said to my father walking to the car with Trey following behind me