8

I made it to my house with Trey's slow ass driving. We pulled up and I got out the car with Trey on my back nagging me about every and any little thing he could possible think of.

"Trey for once in my life can you and everyone else just shut the fuck up. IM SO SICK OF BEING THE ONE EVERYONE HAS TO SPEAK TO OR YELL AT IM SICK OF IT ALL JUST PLEASE FUCKING STOP!" I said to him at ,y breaking point so I started yelling
"WELL MAYBE IF YOU WERENT SUCH A DAMN DRAMA QUEEN AND A SPOILED ASS BRAT MAYBE PEOPLE WOULDNT HAVE TO CONSTANTLY NAG AT YOUR STUPID ASS!" He yelled back.
I just looked into his eyes with tears filling in mine.
"IF STUPIDITY IS WHAT YOU WANT IN YOUR LIFE ARIANNA THEN IM FUCKING DONE. find someone else to be here for you because I want out!" He continued to throw harsh words at me.
"when she gets done with my wound take me to my car and you'll never have to speak to me again!" I said walking into the house wiping the tears away.

I walked in and sat down letting Janet get to her job. I waited about an hour for the pain killers to kick in then I had Trey take me to his house to get my car.

"just bring my stuff from the hotel when you come back into town!" I said getting out of the car.

I unlocked my car doors and drove to my fathers house. I walked in and walked straight upstairs with my father following behind me.

"what daddy?" I said to him
"We need to talk!" He said giving me the eyes
"About?" I gave him a questioning look
"You moving out!" He said to me looking down
"So you just wanna abandoned me?" I asked him about to cry.
"You need to learn how to get your own and work for what you want in life!" He said to me

I looked at him then rolled my eyes walking to my closet to pack my suit cases.

"Arianna you can only take two bags and your suit case!" He said to me and walked out

"What the fuck!" I yelled in frustration

I started to pack my bag and with just two Victoria secret bags and my Gucci suit case I had everything that I would ever need. Lol. I walked down the stairs and I stopped in the hall way.

"I will need your keys!" My father said to me
"My fucking keys?" I asked him
"Yes. When I was independent I had to work for everything that's how I got all I got!" He said to me

I gave him my keys and looked at the door then back at him.

"I swear you gone wish you didn't do this! Because you know what!" I said pausing thinking about everything. "I don't even give af! You can have all this shit!" I said leaving my bags on the floor "I'm a twenty year old women I can make it without your bum ass!" I said and with that I had my phone and purse and walked out.

I have no fucking idea where the hell ima go honestly. I was walking down the street when this car constantly kept following me. I kept looking back at the car suspect but I didn't even give af. I kept walking and a car filled with about three niggas pulled up beside me.

"Shawty you know it's not safe walking out here at two in the morning by your self!" He said flashing me a smile to die for
"Why does it matter to you? It doesn't even matter to my own father!" I said looking forward
"I'm just looking out for your pretty ass. Because some other niggas wouldn't.!" He said stopping the car but I continued walking.

I continued on walking not even once looking back. I was almost to a hotel when he walked up beside me.

"Ma stop acting tough because your not! Let me just fucking help you! You are no older than 21 and your out here walking at two in the morning. If it wasn't for me you wouldn't prolly be seeing another day tomorrow!" He said looking into my eyes "Mami these streets aren't safe for someone as pretty as you!"

I was flattered by what he was saying but I'm not that type of girl. But I guess since he wants to help Ima let him help. I let him take my hand and the guy in the front set moved to the back. I sat there and just relaxed. The nice guy got into the car and looked at me before smiling again.

"My name is keymere but just call me king. That's Jason and my brother Ty!" He said

I looked back and waved at the two and smiled at king.

"My name is Arianna but just call me Arianna!" I said giggling.

We pulled up to this most beautiful house I've ever seen in my life. The house was small but not too small it was big enough for a family of four or five. The outside was the color of green, black, and red. Which meant green for money, black for the people, and red for the life and blood people lose everyday because of this gang shit. I got out the car literally running towards the door.

King P.O.V

I seen the most beautiful girl in my life walking on the sidewalk and I couldn't help but to stop and help her. So that's exactly what I did.

"Shawty you know it's not safe walking out here at two in the morning by your self!" I said
"Why does it matter to you? It doesn't even matter to my own father!" She said looking forward
"I'm just looking out for your pretty ass. Because some other niggas wouldn't.!" I said stopping the car to get out but she continued on walking.

"Ma stop acting tough because your not! Let me just fucking help you! You are no older than 21 and your out here walking at two in the morning. If it wasn't for me you wouldn't prolly be seeing another day tomorrow!" I said looking into her eyes "Mami these streets aren't safe for someone as pretty as you!" After I said that I guess she wanted me to help her so she walked to the car and I did a head nod and my bro Ty got in the backseat.

I got into the car and looked at her smiling and introducing everyone.

"My name is keymere but just call me king. That's Jason and my brother Ty!" I said

She looked back and said her hello and told them her name trying to act like me an shit with the funniness. We pulled up to my house minutes later and her face lit up like it was Christmas and she just got a coach purse or her very own black card or some shit. I parked the car and she didn't even bother asking who house she just got out and ran up to it. I looked back at Ty and Jason and they both shook they heads and laughed.

"Someone happy!" Ty said smiling

I looked at her and walked up to the house taking my house key out. When she seen the key she literally snatched it out my hand and ran into the house.

"Omg this shit is so beautiful! Please king don't make me leave! I love it!" She said screaming.
"Ma!" I said grabbing her sides and making her look at me. "You ain't gotta go no where but you do got to be quite my kids upstairs sleep!" He said smiling