6

Last night was so much fun. I had so much fun at my party everyone enjoyed themselves and it was just amazing. I got to spend time with all my family and friends and of course my baby a Trey. I missed him so much but he kinda been having an attitude with me every since I got back. I walked into my house and went straight to the living room where everyone was at.

"Hey daddy can I get twenty thousand!" I said to him smiling

My dad looked at me and his eyes got big as.f. I smiled weak and he just looked at me with no facial expression.

"What the fuck you need twenty thousand for Arianna?" My dad asked me

"Can you just give me the fucking money damn!" I said to him and my dad got up off the couch.

I followed my dad back to his office and he went to the safe go get the money that I needed. I grabbed the money and walked out of the house not even saying thanks. I didn't say thanks because my dad asked me questions instead of just giving me the money. I got into my car and went to this dude trap house. I pulled up and turned off my car flashing my lights and they got out the car. I grabbed my gun and I put it behind my back inside my shorts and pulled my shirt down. I got out the car and walked up to them so we was like four inches apart.

"So what's up you got the money?" Tyler asked me raising his eyebrow

"Yeah. You know what to do?" I asked him raising my eyebrow

"yeah dude we get home boy that killed your mom and we call you!! You meet us at a warehouse. You kill the nigga and move on with your life!" Tyler said smiling

"great!" I said handing him the money.

I walked up to him and gave him a hug and whispered something in his ear which made him smirk and smile real hard. I walked away switching and got into my car. I started it up and drive home. I walked into the house and everyone was where I left them at. I sat down next to him and he moved. I looked at him and he looked back at me but turned his head quickly.

"Trey what the fuck is wrong with you?" I asked him pissed

"Your a fucking brat dude! You demand shit instead of getting your own!" He said to me

"why should I have to get my own If my dad has all this fucking money for what?" I said to him looking straight into his eyes

I got up putting my hands up in defense and going up stairs.

"Since I'm a fucking brat nigga fuck you!" I said jogging to my room.

I laid on my pillow and cried my self to sleep. I know sometimes I can be demanding but for the love of my life to call me a brat that hurt my feelings so much. I'm pretty sure that I hurt his feelings telling him I hate him but shit is was anger built inside of me and I'm still pissed. I cried so much I cried my self to sleep.

_______________

I woke up and went to the rest room. I looked into the mirror looking at my tear stains remembering everything that happened last night. I cleaned my self up by doing All my hygiene stuff and getting dressed for the day in my all black. I out on my heels and walked down the stairs. As I was walking down the stairs Trey was walking up. I stopped in my tracks and looked at him as he just starred at me. I cleared my throat and kept walking down looking at the floor.

"Your dad needs to see you asap he said!" Trey said looking away

I didn't even reply I just walked straight to my dads office go see him standing up which meant he was very furious. I cleared my throat and sat down starring at him.

"Arianna Michelle Martin what have you done?" My father said to me semi-yelling

"what are you talking about daddy?" I asked him shaking my head

"You called a hit out to kill the nigga that killed your mother?" My dad asked me

"How'd you find out?" I asked him pissed

"Tyler is apart of my gang and anything that goes to him has to come through me to get handled. I happened to ask him who did it and he said an Arianna. I told him to give me a description and guess what you just happened to be what he described so now fucking explain before I beat your ass. Just because you 20 doesn't mean I won't put a belt to your ass!" My father said not yelling but you could see his veins popping out which meant he was about to explode and black out any minute

I didn't want to say anything but if I didn't then he would started yelling really loud and black out. I didn't want to say anything stupid because then he would be even mad. I just sat there and played with my finger nails. I didn't have anything to say so I stayed quite.

"Oh so you can make a damn hit but you can't fucking talk? You know what Arianna your so FUCKING HARD HEADED I TOLD YOU TO STAY OUT OF THIS SHIT!! GET THE FUCK OUT MY FACE BEFORE I SMACK THE FUCK OUT OF YOU. AND TRY SOMETHING LIKE THIS AGAIN BITCH ILL KICK YOUR ASS!" He said

I looked at my dad shocked by the things he was saying to me. I was literally heart broken when he called me a bitch. I stood up and walked out of his office with tears in my eyes. I stood outside of his door and slid down the wall crying hard. I seen someone coming but I couldn't tell who is was and I felt weak. I didn't even have the energy to look up. I was picked up bridal style to be met with the eyes I fell in love with. Trey looked into my eyes and gave me that smile he always gave me when he was sorry. I just laid my head in his chest as he took me upstairs. I laid in my bed and Trey went to my closet looking for clothes. I looked at him strange but he just smirked. He grabbed my brand new bag I got from the store pink and pack me some clothes and went to grab my tooth brush and stuff. I got up from the bed and grabbed my bag so I could carry it but he wouldn't let me. I walked outside as Trey got into the driver seat of my car and I got into the passenger seat. I seen his suit case in my back seat and I knew he was up to something. I just sat back and relaxed as we drove along the streets. Ten minutes late I seen we was getting close to the high way exits and when I seem Miami pop up and he turned left onto the high way I got super happy but I didn't want hi, to see my excitement because he still has me sad from last night and I'm mad he made me go to sleep mad but I promise you I'll get over it once we get to Miami.