geisterfahrer

Bill and I had a down to earth conversation. It really helped me calm down. After about 30 minutes the blonde girl Tom was talking to came into bills room.

"What the fuck is going on? And why did Tom leave?" She says staring at me weird and disgusted.

"Can you like give us a minute? And I don't know." Bill snaps back

Suddenly Tom barges into Bill's room.

"Tom!" I say getting up a bit.

"Hey baby. Are you okay? Did he do anything to you before?" Tom says holding me.

"No...where did you go?" I ask him.

"I just beat the shit out of him at his house..." Tom says scratching the back of his neck

"YOU DID WHAT?!" I almost shout

"You're mad?" Tom says a bit hurt

"mad?! I LOVE YOU!" I say hugging him tightly.

This time I glanced at bill, he wasn't glaring at us, he didn't seem upset Tom and I were hugging. He had a smile on his face. A warm smile as he looked at me happy.

"I love you too." Tom says

"What is going on here Tom?! WHAT THE FUCK?!" The blonde girl yells.

"Shut the fuck up! Holy shit!" Tom yells at her.

She begins to cry. I stood there awkwardly with bill not knowing what to do.

Tom then takes her out the room closing the door behind them

We can hear them arguing a bit.

Bill and I still stand in silence.

I suddenly feel bill get closer to me. He plants his warm lips on my cheek.

I look at him and smile.

He then looks down at my lips. Getting closer and closer. He puts his hand behind my head as he kisses my lips. We begin to make out on his bed.

"Bill~" I say stopping the makeout .

"Hm? Did I do something? Sorry." He instantly apologizes

"No, you didn't. But it's just not the time right now." I say

"Oh right...sorry." He scratches the back of his head

"Don't be." I smile.

We get up from the bed and walk out to the living room where we see Tom and the blonde girl arguing.

"Why are you talking to me like this?! I thought we were a thing?!" She shouts at Tom.

Tom sees bill and I staring.

I quickly look and bill and grab his hand pulling him out the door.

"We should just leave...let's go for a drive?" I say staring at him.

"I'd love that." He says staring into my eyes

We get into my car.

As I start the engine and begin to drive the sun had finally set. It was a beautiful scenery. Bill then reaches for the radio.

He turns on a song.

'Geisterfahrer'

"Your song?" I ask him as I drove. He looks at me as the song plays. It was beautiful. I never heard it before. It sounded so melancholic.

"It's your song." Bill says

I look at him confused.

"What?" I say gently

"I wrote it for you. I had the idea since I was little the day you left me. Later on I made it into a song." Bill says.

"Oh...are you serious?" I say.

"I'm serious. I made it for you." He says moving a piece of my hair out of my face.

I can't believe it. He made this song for me?

"I thought you forgot about me." I say confused

"You don't look 10 anymore y/n.." bill giggles. The love the song. So much.

"Oh right..." I say

"This is such a beautiful song Billy. I love it already. I love you." I say parking near a big mountain hill. I hug him.

"I love you most." He hugs me back.

"You're finally here. I always thought you'd never be in my arms again." Bill says holding me

"I can't believe it either." I say holding his face. I kiss his cheek.

"Whatever happened today happened. Leave all those problems today, tomorrow is a new day right? Don't bring those problems for tomorrow. I don't want to see you hurt ever again." He talks to me seriously.

"Okay Billy." I lay my head on his shoulder.

Geisterfahrer was still playing as we sat in my car without talking. Just looking down at the city and its beautiful lights.

"Your voice is beautiful." I say. He looks down at me.

"Thank you love." He says kissing my cheek.

"I'm leaving for 2 days for an interview in a place a couple hours away." Bill says. I look up at him.

"What? You are?" I ask a bit upset

"Yes..I tried asking if I could bring someone along but the protocol is stupid and they didn't let me." Bill says upset.

"Oh.." I say

"Tom is coming with me too. Georg and Gustav are staying." He says.

"Okay. When are you guys leaving?" I say

"Tomorrow morning."

"Shit..I'll take you home so you can pack..sorry." I say about to start the car.

Bill pulls my hand away.

"Shh don't be. I want to stay here love. I love it, I love you." He says

"But Billy? You need to pack and I'm sure of it."

"I'm done packing don't worry. Let's just stay here for a bit." He holds me onto him.

I felt so at peace. I loved bill. I always have. I love him.

After what seemed like 30 minutes we decide to head back home.

As we were driving we stopped at a red light for a moment.

"You still feel like a geisterfahrer?" I say

"Not anymore..since I finally found you." He smiles at me. I love when he smiles. His eyes become bright.

I giggle as we make it back home.

I lock my car. Bill grabs my hand as we walk up to the porch.

I totally forgot about what happened. I was just in the moment. I was with Billy!!!